Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Will you press the button?
1 2 3
@SStickperson

No thanks. Because, what if they starve me? :(

You learn the meaning of life and why we're all here, but you can't share this information with anyone else or you explode.
Will you press the button?
@SStickperson

No thanks. Because, what if they starve me? :(

You learn the meaning of life and why we're all here, but you can't share this information with anyone else or you explode.
@Rowanwhisker
I don't think I could handle that in the first place so I'd rather not know, and if I did know, I'd absolutely have to get it off my chest. But on the other hand, if I'm the only one that explodes, I would rather sacrifice myself so everyone knows the truth. >-<

You are able to freeze your own time and other people's time if you wish, but the minutes that pass by while time is frozen are taken off of someone's life.

@Rowanwhisker
I don't think I could handle that in the first place so I'd rather not know, and if I did know, I'd absolutely have to get it off my chest. But on the other hand, if I'm the only one that explodes, I would rather sacrifice myself so everyone knows the truth. >-<

You are able to freeze your own time and other people's time if you wish, but the minutes that pass by while time is frozen are taken off of someone's life.

vDUk7Wn.png used to be asianbirb
@Asianbirb
Why would I need that? No.

You get to be a birb, but you cannot fly. Will you press the button?
@Asianbirb
Why would I need that? No.

You get to be a birb, but you cannot fly. Will you press the button?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@KalliZora
Yes, I'll just be a kiwi.

You get to control the weather and temperature
BUT
Whenever you watch a movie, it has to be Frozen
@KalliZora
Yes, I'll just be a kiwi.

You get to control the weather and temperature
BUT
Whenever you watch a movie, it has to be Frozen
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101

I have so many movies I want to watch, so no.

You can shapeshift into whatever you want
BUT
Your intelligence will become the intelligence of the thing you become each time you shapeshift.
@buggy101

I have so many movies I want to watch, so no.

You can shapeshift into whatever you want
BUT
Your intelligence will become the intelligence of the thing you become each time you shapeshift.
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
@PetitCream

Oooh, I guess I'll say no. That's too big of a price to pay.

You will always be in excellent health until you die of old age
BUT
You will never have more than 1 million dollars in your possession.
@PetitCream

Oooh, I guess I'll say no. That's too big of a price to pay.

You will always be in excellent health until you die of old age
BUT
You will never have more than 1 million dollars in your possession.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@BlackIvy

I'm a teacher. I'll never have 1million dollars anyway. I'll press the button.

You have a pet shoulder dragon. However, occasionally it catches possessions of yours on fire.
@BlackIvy

I'm a teacher. I'll never have 1million dollars anyway. I'll press the button.

You have a pet shoulder dragon. However, occasionally it catches possessions of yours on fire.
Voltron-Banner.png
@SStickperson
I say occasionally losing some of my possessions to fire is a decent trade-off for a pet dragon. Anything is worth a pet dragon.

You get to travel the world, but your only means of transportation is the world's smallest and most uncomfortable car.
@SStickperson
I say occasionally losing some of my possessions to fire is a decent trade-off for a pet dragon. Anything is worth a pet dragon.

You get to travel the world, but your only means of transportation is the world's smallest and most uncomfortable car.
I would not press the button, I can travel the world some other time.

You would never have to pay for food again, but you can only buy soup.
I would not press the button, I can travel the world some other time.

You would never have to pay for food again, but you can only buy soup.
I would not press that button! I'm too much of a sucker for sub sandwiches and delis for that

Your wifi is instant and takes no time to load- everything online is immediate
BUT
You can no longer acquire information from sources that aren't online (such as libraries, or even your teacher if you're in school, etc)
I would not press that button! I'm too much of a sucker for sub sandwiches and delis for that

Your wifi is instant and takes no time to load- everything online is immediate
BUT
You can no longer acquire information from sources that aren't online (such as libraries, or even your teacher if you're in school, etc)
plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png
1 2 3