Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57
I love the deer!
I love the deer!
ZFNXhtR.png
@Autopilot - I love Chromatic Predator. It look like real Nature Accent/ Nature is colorfull offten and it looks like protective combat coloring of many creatures in nature. Congratulations !!

Congratulations to all artists!
@Autopilot - I love Chromatic Predator. It look like real Nature Accent/ Nature is colorfull offten and it looks like protective combat coloring of many creatures in nature. Congratulations !!

Congratulations to all artists!
DRnTnhy.png
The deer is so cute and I love the apparel!!
The deer is so cute and I love the apparel!!
mqdefault.jpg
so much amazing skins *^*
so much amazing skins *^*
tumblr_n0apcpoWRr1sx937go1_400.png
Love the apparel! ~ ♥ Many good skins, too ^^ Too bad I never have any dragons to put any of this on.

Happy Greenskeeper, everyone :3

(Wish their exalt pillar was more along the lines of this vista; so lush and vibrant!)

An aside: I'm looking forward to seeing what the next familiar set is, as I personally thought that this year's set was overall dull and boring (just a sparkly animal with a mask.) The "animal" ones are just a bit bland and uncreative; the least interesting were the bears, by far (doesn't help that I really dislike that animal, anyway.) One of my gripes with this year's set was that certain ones didn't suit their deity, like the Tidelord, unless it was representing his disappearance by a turtle hiding in its shell, which is a stretch. Something like a Lion Fish would have been more suitable.

Anyway, that is just my opinion; I know others enjoy them, and the art was quality, so I do appreciate all of the variation and work that goes into the sets, each year.
Love the apparel! ~ ♥ Many good skins, too ^^ Too bad I never have any dragons to put any of this on.

Happy Greenskeeper, everyone :3

(Wish their exalt pillar was more along the lines of this vista; so lush and vibrant!)

An aside: I'm looking forward to seeing what the next familiar set is, as I personally thought that this year's set was overall dull and boring (just a sparkly animal with a mask.) The "animal" ones are just a bit bland and uncreative; the least interesting were the bears, by far (doesn't help that I really dislike that animal, anyway.) One of my gripes with this year's set was that certain ones didn't suit their deity, like the Tidelord, unless it was representing his disappearance by a turtle hiding in its shell, which is a stretch. Something like a Lion Fish would have been more suitable.

Anyway, that is just my opinion; I know others enjoy them, and the art was quality, so I do appreciate all of the variation and work that goes into the sets, each year.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="SamuelMaybird" date="2018-05-27 04:31:30" ] [quote name="Sesha" date="2018-05-27 04:18:09" ] I will be honest, as much as I love everything about this festival (congrats to all the winners and runner ups - amazing work!), I am seriously let down there are no Fae skins/accents (and I saw some great ones in the submissions in the contest). Instead we get 3 Wildclaw items? Like, couldn't there at least be one Fae item? We get so little of those during the festivals already... But besides that, seriously, I love the apparel and the familiar like, yaaaassss <3 [/quote] I agree Faes were left behind in this one which is unfortunate but Wildclaws are native to Nature. This is their festival so yes they got a lot of wins. Last year they were shafted and people weren't happy. [/quote] @SamuelMaybird Yeah, I am in Nature, I know it is our native breed. But tbh, from what I noticed, it never really mattered which breeds came from where when it came to festivals. I don't want Wildclaws to be exluded or anything (especially during Nature's festival), I just wish we got at least one Fae item, or generally at least one item for each breed each festival, but that is just my opinion. I didn't mean to attack anyone or anything, so sorry it if came off like that.
SamuelMaybird wrote on 2018-05-27 04:31:30:
Sesha wrote on 2018-05-27 04:18:09:
I will be honest, as much as I love everything about this festival (congrats to all the winners and runner ups - amazing work!), I am seriously let down there are no Fae skins/accents (and I saw some great ones in the submissions in the contest).

Instead we get 3 Wildclaw items? Like, couldn't there at least be one Fae item? We get so little of those during the festivals already...

But besides that, seriously, I love the apparel and the familiar like, yaaaassss <3

I agree Faes were left behind in this one which is unfortunate but Wildclaws are native to Nature. This is their festival so yes they got a lot of wins. Last year they were shafted and people weren't happy.

@SamuelMaybird

Yeah, I am in Nature, I know it is our native breed. But tbh, from what I noticed, it never really mattered which breeds came from where when it came to festivals. I don't want Wildclaws to be exluded or anything (especially during Nature's festival), I just wish we got at least one Fae item, or generally at least one item for each breed each festival, but that is just my opinion.

I didn't mean to attack anyone or anything, so sorry it if came off like that.
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
Wow! Love the apparel and the familiar!
Wow! Love the apparel and the familiar!
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
Chromatic Predator - the best!
Chromatic Predator - the best!
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
A deer XD
A deer XD
I'm sure someone has said this by now, but the Chromatic Predator skin is labeled for female wildclaws when it is actually for males.

Anywho, I really love this year's festival!!! Happy gathering!!!
I'm sure someone has said this by now, but the Chromatic Predator skin is labeled for female wildclaws when it is actually for males.

Anywho, I really love this year's festival!!! Happy gathering!!!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57