Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rowan Draws! [TEMP. CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@roanokeee

It's alright, bud! Life gets in the way sometimes, i understand. And as far as I know, I hadn't paid yet, so there's no need to refund me! (Even if I had I'd have you keep the money, though)

I wish you luck with everything! <3
@roanokeee

It's alright, bud! Life gets in the way sometimes, i understand. And as far as I know, I hadn't paid yet, so there's no need to refund me! (Even if I had I'd have you keep the money, though)

I wish you luck with everything! <3
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@Vovina added! Thank you very much and thank you again for your understanding! :,D

@Catmints Yep, I double checked and there's nothing to refund, so you're good to go! And thanks for letting me know! :,)

@Einstakur Well thank you for understanding pal! Everyone's patience with this really warms my heart, let me tell ya :,)
And actually, you had paid! 57,750t to be exact, I just forgot to list you as paid somewhere along the lines apparently, my bad! But with that said, are you sure you don't want a refund? It wouldn't be any trouble, really, I still have some spare gems after all!
@Vovina added! Thank you very much and thank you again for your understanding! :,D

@Catmints Yep, I double checked and there's nothing to refund, so you're good to go! And thanks for letting me know! :,)

@Einstakur Well thank you for understanding pal! Everyone's patience with this really warms my heart, let me tell ya :,)
And actually, you had paid! 57,750t to be exact, I just forgot to list you as paid somewhere along the lines apparently, my bad! But with that said, are you sure you don't want a refund? It wouldn't be any trouble, really, I still have some spare gems after all!
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan
I'm gay and I like coyotes

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
@roanokeee

No problem! I really don't see a reason to be upset, it happens to everyone! (And i've been in the same situation myself, haha)
Oh, I honestly didn't know I had! But I stand with my decision that I don't need a refund. I've got a decent amount of funds right now, and honestly after all the trouble (and probably stress) you've gone through, you still deserve that treasure! ;3
@roanokeee

No problem! I really don't see a reason to be upset, it happens to everyone! (And i've been in the same situation myself, haha)
Oh, I honestly didn't know I had! But I stand with my decision that I don't need a refund. I've got a decent amount of funds right now, and honestly after all the trouble (and probably stress) you've gone through, you still deserve that treasure! ;3
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@roanokeee

can i be added to your pinglist?
@roanokeee

can i be added to your pinglist?
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@roanokeee
So sorry for the late reply but I went on a short hiatus from FR; please take the time to finish everything and good luck with your improved shop, it's a horrible feeling to have to rush! :)
@roanokeee
So sorry for the late reply but I went on a short hiatus from FR; please take the time to finish everything and good luck with your improved shop, it's a horrible feeling to have to rush! :)
fJ1MNlM.png
Can you ping me when you're open again?
Can you ping me when you're open again?
I'd like to request a spot on the ping list, if I may.
I'm kinda new to commissioning artists, so I'm not sure what the difference is between the General ping list and the Opening/Closing list...
I'd like to request a spot on the ping list, if I may.
I'm kinda new to commissioning artists, so I'm not sure what the difference is between the General ping list and the Opening/Closing list...
@roanokeee I'd love to be pinged when you're open again
@roanokeee I'd love to be pinged when you're open again
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8