Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Everything I Own For Art!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Scoropie If you're still looking, feel free to check out my website for decently up to date art on what I do. :P
@Scoropie If you're still looking, feel free to check out my website for decently up to date art on what I do. :P
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@Scoropie Interested in [list][*]Arcane Fest [*]Leaves [*]3 Haste [*]3 Rally [*]any arcane looking apparel [*]the new water apparel [*]10 Green Goo [*]5 Yellow Muck [*]Anything magic, haunted, alien, or evil missing from my bestiary [*]Seasonal fams [*]Various skincents, one you have may be one I want. Otherwise gems.[/list] [url=https://imgur.com/a/5lQr1by]My Portfolio[/url], PWYW value wise
@Scoropie
Interested in
  • Arcane Fest
  • Leaves
  • 3 Haste
  • 3 Rally
  • any arcane looking apparel
  • the new water apparel
  • 10 Green Goo
  • 5 Yellow Muck
  • Anything magic, haunted, alien, or evil missing from my bestiary
  • Seasonal fams
  • Various skincents, one you have may be one I want. Otherwise gems.

My Portfolio, PWYW value wise
Divination Station - My Tarot, Sigil, and Writing Shop
Stars in the Veil - Arcane Occult Discussion Thread
@Scoropie

Can I get Lucifer? I'd be willing to do any of your characters for a pattern (Pluua is so cute!). Shoot me a PM!

I can do multiple patterns for both level 25's if you like?

@Scoropie

Can I get Lucifer? I'd be willing to do any of your characters for a pattern (Pluua is so cute!). Shoot me a PM!

I can do multiple patterns for both level 25's if you like?

@Scoropie

I might not be able to smt as complex as in my example because i don't see any backstory for her (ive never used toyhouse so if it in plain sight please tell me :)) so I might do a full body and the half-body im working on rn :)
@Scoropie

I might not be able to smt as complex as in my example because i don't see any backstory for her (ive never used toyhouse so if it in plain sight please tell me :)) so I might do a full body and the half-body im working on rn :)
@Scoropie

if you're looking for art check out my comission page http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2443072

i can take treasure,gems, or items !
@Scoropie

if you're looking for art check out my comission page http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2443072

i can take treasure,gems, or items !
@Spooner
Yes, please send examples!! I'll try to locate my sketches but I have a general idea of what I want.

@MightyVildaTilda @LoverIan
Oh snap, that's some sick art!!!! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for. Thank you for the interest though!

@Kitty425
I just added some story stuff for a few characters but those would still work for the two items still!

@Dard
Would you like to do designs of the three dragons that I want human versions of that'd be amazing! I would pay a lot for it since it'd be quite a bit of work for you.
@Spooner
Yes, please send examples!! I'll try to locate my sketches but I have a general idea of what I want.

@MightyVildaTilda @LoverIan
Oh snap, that's some sick art!!!! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for. Thank you for the interest though!

@Kitty425
I just added some story stuff for a few characters but those would still work for the two items still!

@Dard
Would you like to do designs of the three dragons that I want human versions of that'd be amazing! I would pay a lot for it since it'd be quite a bit of work for you.
@Scoropie yes! just message me what dragons you want me to draw and what you'll be paying in !
@Scoropie yes! just message me what dragons you want me to draw and what you'll be paying in !
@Scoropie - Awesome, Thanks!
I would like to trade for 100g worth of baldwin mats (theyre 40k or 50g each for the boards).
4 green ooze = 12g
3 gold muck = 18g
2 white slime = 28g
4 black slime = 32g
1 silver muck = 11g

totals 101g. I'll send over the extra g with the completed boards, if you agree to the trade!
@Scoropie - Awesome, Thanks!
I would like to trade for 100g worth of baldwin mats (theyre 40k or 50g each for the boards).
4 green ooze = 12g
3 gold muck = 18g
2 white slime = 28g
4 black slime = 32g
1 silver muck = 11g

totals 101g. I'll send over the extra g with the completed boards, if you agree to the trade!
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Id be willing to do art for treasure or items of equivalent treasure if you want, my art shop is here for examples and pricing, so hmu if ur interested! While I can draw furry characters, I very highly prefer humans so keep that in mind
Id be willing to do art for treasure or items of equivalent treasure if you want, my art shop is here for examples and pricing, so hmu if ur interested! While I can draw furry characters, I very highly prefer humans so keep that in mind
@Xotik
That's fine, you don't have to send any gems back, I'm getting rid of everything, remember? I'll send the crossroads here in just a moment!!

@Pentarchy
Thank you for the interest but it's not particularly something I'm looking for atm.
@Xotik
That's fine, you don't have to send any gems back, I'm getting rid of everything, remember? I'll send the crossroads here in just a moment!!

@Pentarchy
Thank you for the interest but it's not particularly something I'm looking for atm.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7