Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firefly: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82
It's a gene? This new one and filigree both feel like apparel or accents, not genes. The new primary and secondary additions have been great but I'm disappointed in these new tertiaries.
It's a gene? This new one and filigree both feel like apparel or accents, not genes. The new primary and secondary additions have been great but I'm disappointed in these new tertiaries.
HKrGNct.png
Like a lot of genes, this is really situational. When it works? Heaven above but it works. And when it doesn't? It's usually because it's either getting lost or looking like flies.

... and I figure someone's going to subspecies the fly tert, so that's okay.
Like a lot of genes, this is really situational. When it works? Heaven above but it works. And when it doesn't? It's usually because it's either getting lost or looking like flies.

... and I figure someone's going to subspecies the fly tert, so that's okay.
HEY LISTEN
HEY LISTEN
This is going to be a good gene for contrasting colors for sure. Time to go break my bank getting new dragons and genes.
This is going to be a good gene for contrasting colors for sure. Time to go break my bank getting new dragons and genes.
r5CjlMV.gif
I just want to say I love this gene so so much! Thank you!!
I just want to say I love this gene so so much! Thank you!!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
This gene is amazing for saving poor terts on G1 dragons! It's about time we had a subtle gene that works on just about any dragon! I love it! Only downside is that it's a Swipp gene. I'll have to wait for AH prices to drop.
This gene is amazing for saving poor terts on G1 dragons! It's about time we had a subtle gene that works on just about any dragon! I love it! Only downside is that it's a Swipp gene. I'll have to wait for AH prices to drop.
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
Perfect(/*W*)/
Perfect(/*W*)/
Kitesu|Kitu|She/her|+12 FR time
Spr_5b_405_m.png
Doesn't seem to work super well on light-colored dragons, but I'm excited to see darker colored dragons with this tertiary!
Doesn't seem to work super well on light-colored dragons, but I'm excited to see darker colored dragons with this tertiary!
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
I love it! It's adorable
I love it! It's adorable
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
my dragon Augus will love that !!! ( xddd )
my dragon Augus will love that !!! ( xddd )
https://ko-fi.com/tukanys
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3088166
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82