Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | iso the ugliest dragons c: (closed!!)
1 2 3 4 5
@shroudrat Sure, I'd love to!
@shroudrat Sure, I'd love to!
okay due to rooming and money reasons, I had to narrow down who I chose. If you could please set up a crossroad and I'll get to it asap my scatterbrain mind would appreciate that a lot lol. so for now I'm going with:
@frenchieleigh (and I will respond to your crossroad asap, sorry for the wait!)
@tinytalkingtina I'll take the boy if he's still available
@potatethegreat I'll take the imp for sure, I still have to think on the other two ( I have a friend who might buy them as well, haha)
@fadingmist I'll take the nocturne bab
@queenmagnolia I'll take the spiral but I would like to gift him to someone, just so you know in case you check and he's not there hahaha.
@Northernliights I really like that PC
@runemaestra I love the twins, but unfortunately I don't have the money for them :C
@starliteinfinite I'll take the first boy
@ztdine I love them both omg. How much were you thinking?
okay due to rooming and money reasons, I had to narrow down who I chose. If you could please set up a crossroad and I'll get to it asap my scatterbrain mind would appreciate that a lot lol. so for now I'm going with:
@frenchieleigh (and I will respond to your crossroad asap, sorry for the wait!)
@tinytalkingtina I'll take the boy if he's still available
@potatethegreat I'll take the imp for sure, I still have to think on the other two ( I have a friend who might buy them as well, haha)
@fadingmist I'll take the nocturne bab
@queenmagnolia I'll take the spiral but I would like to gift him to someone, just so you know in case you check and he's not there hahaha.
@Northernliights I really like that PC
@runemaestra I love the twins, but unfortunately I don't have the money for them :C
@starliteinfinite I'll take the first boy
@ztdine I love them both omg. How much were you thinking?
@chesnaughy (lol it's no problem, don't worry!)
@chesnaughy (lol it's no problem, don't worry!)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41881486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418815/41881486_350.png[/img] [/url] On the AH atm if you want him

41881486_350.png

On the AH atm if you want him
I do art!
@tearsforlu
@tearsforlu
@PotateTheGreat

Im @chesnaughty friend ands she showed me your dragons, I would be interested in the wildclaw and the double radio fae if you still got them! What would you like for them?
@PotateTheGreat

Im @chesnaughty friend ands she showed me your dragons, I would be interested in the wildclaw and the double radio fae if you still got them! What would you like for them?
If you intend to give them a good and happy home, I would be willing to give them both to you for 30k treasure? Or 30 gems, however you like better :)
If you intend to give them a good and happy home, I would be willing to give them both to you for 30k treasure? Or 30 gems, however you like better :)
silhouette__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daesakl.pngUbXQ54R.jpg
@quesadillarake
@ztdine works for me! If you could set up a crossroad then I'll pay you then c:
@quesadillarake
@ztdine works for me! If you could set up a crossroad then I'll pay you then c:
@queenmagnolia I will happily take that spiral off your hands!!
@queenmagnolia I will happily take that spiral off your hands!!
@chesnaughty

@quesadillarake
someone bought him off the AH just this morning, not sure if they're an exalting lair or what, but he's off my hands now.
@chesnaughty

@quesadillarake
someone bought him off the AH just this morning, not sure if they're an exalting lair or what, but he's off my hands now.
♥Opaline Hatchery♥
tumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.gif
♥A Beginner's Hatchery♥
1 2 3 4 5