Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any way to bond all familiars at once?
So, I've been playing long enough to have 2 pages of dragons, and I love the familiar system. But, It gets boring and annoying bonding each and every dragon with their familiar one by one, its gotten so bad that i've just stopped bonding my dragons with their familiars, and its hurting the amount of treasure im getting. Is there any way to bond with all of my familiars at once? thanks for any answers!

TL;DR: I wanna know if theres a way to bond with all familiars at once.
So, I've been playing long enough to have 2 pages of dragons, and I love the familiar system. But, It gets boring and annoying bonding each and every dragon with their familiar one by one, its gotten so bad that i've just stopped bonding my dragons with their familiars, and its hurting the amount of treasure im getting. Is there any way to bond with all of my familiars at once? thanks for any answers!

TL;DR: I wanna know if theres a way to bond with all familiars at once.
@Swordsoulreaver nope. to get the treasure, you gotta put in the effort. there are ways to speed it up a bit though, such as opening two windows with the dragon's page on one and the familiar selection window on the other. bond, swap familiars, click the Okay button on the popup, and repeat.
@Swordsoulreaver nope. to get the treasure, you gotta put in the effort. there are ways to speed it up a bit though, such as opening two windows with the dragon's page on one and the familiar selection window on the other. bond, swap familiars, click the Okay button on the popup, and repeat.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Darn it. But that does sound faster than what I do, thanks!
@After Darn it. But that does sound faster than what I do, thanks!
@Swordsoulreaver
Here's a neat guide for how bond quickly:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1727925
@Swordsoulreaver
Here's a neat guide for how bond quickly:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1727925
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
@ArtisticDragonn Thanks!
@ArtisticDragonn Thanks!
True, there should be something to bond with all familiars at once, though. It would get in handy for people like me who have 60+ familiars.
True, there should be something to bond with all familiars at once, though. It would get in handy for people like me who have 60+ familiars.
I really need to change my username
And maybe my signature
@LoneWolf433
As someone with 600+ familiars... Bond all buttons are not good for inflation and if you check Suggestions you can find a lot of posts about the problems it would cause!
@LoneWolf433
As someone with 600+ familiars... Bond all buttons are not good for inflation and if you check Suggestions you can find a lot of posts about the problems it would cause!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png