Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 508 509
@Maye Thanks for the ping! Could you put me down for one Shadow Caller please?
@Maye Thanks for the ping! Could you put me down for one Shadow Caller please?
FR_signature.png
@Krin
I most certainly can!

@Adelein
WHATCHU DOIN' IN MY THREAD
@Krin
I most certainly can!

@Adelein
WHATCHU DOIN' IN MY THREAD
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye Thanks so much! It's so beautiful, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing which boy gets to wear it! XD I'll go send the gems over!
@Maye Thanks so much! It's so beautiful, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing which boy gets to wear it! XD I'll go send the gems over!
FR_signature.png
@Krin
Thank you so much! Im super happy with how this accent turned out and im glad you think so too ^^

I received the gems and ive marked you down as paid :)
@Krin
Thank you so much! Im super happy with how this accent turned out and im glad you think so too ^^

I received the gems and ive marked you down as paid :)
@Maye You're very welcome!

Awesome, thanks! If it's not too much trouble, could you also add me to your general ping list? You've made some seriously lovely accents and I don't want to miss your future ones!
@Maye You're very welcome!

Awesome, thanks! If it's not too much trouble, could you also add me to your general ping list? You've made some seriously lovely accents and I don't want to miss your future ones!
FR_signature.png
@Maye

Oh Gawd. This one. I have to have. Yes. Pleeaase put me down~ I'll send you the gems for at least two of the accents tomorrow. I think I'm going to hit the sack myself right now hence me not paying right away uwu;

I have insomnia though - so payment might come sooner :'D
@Maye

Oh Gawd. This one. I have to have. Yes. Pleeaase put me down~ I'll send you the gems for at least two of the accents tomorrow. I think I'm going to hit the sack myself right now hence me not paying right away uwu;

I have insomnia though - so payment might come sooner :'D
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Hiya. I would like to reserve two of the Shadow Caller accents for Triforce and myself. I'll send the gems to you shortly. :3
Hiya. I would like to reserve two of the Shadow Caller accents for Triforce and myself. I'll send the gems to you shortly. :3
@Ronnster
I'll put you down for 2 now, dont worry :)

@raiza
I got your payment and ive put you down. When the accent comes in im assuming you want 1 sent to you and 1 to Triforce, correct?
@Ronnster

@raiza
I got your payment and ive put you down. When the accent comes in im assuming you want 1 sent to you and 1 to Triforce, correct?
@Maye
I am soooo excited that Shadow Caller is being made! I fell in love as soon as I saw it on tumblrrrr.
I would like to reserve one copy, with a mixed payment of 548 Gems / 21,840 Treasure. Which I will send as soon as you confirm the order (and I do the conversion math a couple more times... numbers are my weakness!)
@Maye
I am soooo excited that Shadow Caller is being made! I fell in love as soon as I saw it on tumblrrrr.
I would like to reserve one copy, with a mixed payment of 548 Gems / 21,840 Treasure. Which I will send as soon as you confirm the order (and I do the conversion math a couple more times... numbers are my weakness!)
MulberryIri_zpsddb6920c.pngorichelle_zps9d86fcf6.png bounty_zps689b4365.png gbhdfgh_zpsbbaf0e82.png
[quote name="Maye" date="2014-03-18 22:22:10"]@Ronnster I'll put you down for 2 now, dont worry :) @raiza I got your payment and ive put you down. When the accent comes in im assuming you want 1 sent to you and 1 to Triforce, correct?[/quote] Aye. If you don't mind, that would be fantastic.
Maye wrote on 2014-03-18 22:22:10:
@Ronnster

@raiza

Aye. If you don't mind, that would be fantastic.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 508 509