Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no
1 2 3 4
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
*loud sobbing* please... give us a recolor version.... i beg of you, fr gods... for moonjumper...
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
*loud sobbing* please... give us a recolor version.... i beg of you, fr gods... for moonjumper...
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
I need 2 windbound plumages.. one for Damion, and one for Wu.
R.i.p my wallet, you will be missed.
I need 2 windbound plumages.. one for Damion, and one for Wu.
R.i.p my wallet, you will be missed.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
cranial hornhelm.
*screams*
cranial hornhelm.
*screams*
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Mip If they are something you really want you can do it! I managed to save up for this guy's outfit and his plague sprite, though it took months. He is the reason some of my other dragons don't have finished outfits, but he was totally worth it! I recommend selling anything valuable that you don't need/want, and grind in the coli as much as you can stand it for that sweet dragoncash. Remember your goal and don't give up! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37357448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373575/37357448_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mip
If they are something you really want you can do it! I managed to save up for this guy's outfit and his plague sprite, though it took months. He is the reason some of my other dragons don't have finished outfits, but he was totally worth it! I recommend selling anything valuable that you don't need/want, and grind in the coli as much as you can stand it for that sweet dragoncash. Remember your goal and don't give up!

37357448_350.png
XwzJAeR.png
The Scroll Case Sling...
The Scroll Case Sling...
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
I try to forget the gilded crown but it's so... glorious
I try to forget the gilded crown but it's so... glorious
Heart.gif
[item=twice-dyed cowl] I personally thought it was horrible until I got this dragon [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41654108&skin=0&apparel=1312,13083&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Twice-Dyed Cowl

I personally thought it was horrible until I got this dragon dragon?did=41654108&skin=0&apparel=1312,13083&xt=dressing.png
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
SCROLL CASE
SCROLL CASE
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
Everything
Everything
iU1OyHN.png
[item=cloudy wings]
Cloudy Wings
QjxN3Ta.jpg