Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie here!!
Hi my name is bullet! I just joined and I’m looking for some advice & new dragons ^_^ thanks everyone!
Hi my name is bullet! I just joined and I’m looking for some advice & new dragons ^_^ thanks everyone!
@Bulletoverload Hello Bullet!
Check my lair's third page, I am willing to give you any of those dragons in the last row for free! (aka Nayonet, Murdoch and the three hacthlings)

Under one condition though - please send them back to me if you get tired of any of them, I'll pay you some money that you'd get otherwise for exalting (if you don't know what that is, you'll find out eventually)

I'd also be happy to send you some apparel and a familiar or two of mine that I don't use!
@Bulletoverload Hello Bullet!
Check my lair's third page, I am willing to give you any of those dragons in the last row for free! (aka Nayonet, Murdoch and the three hacthlings)

Under one condition though - please send them back to me if you get tired of any of them, I'll pay you some money that you'd get otherwise for exalting (if you don't know what that is, you'll find out eventually)

I'd also be happy to send you some apparel and a familiar or two of mine that I don't use!
c238cf8f-c19b-11e8-a022-eda1cff51d2d.gif916a63eb-63cf-11ea-8576-3dfedb9637ec.giff64faacc-74ee-11ea-a358-6db09b23d378.gifa9f14b47-2edb-11e8-88e7-85a2f35f536a.gif28758d73-6156-11ea-bcf7-dde003000e64.gifd8f43b61-9c83-11e8-ae6a-a5f6a60cea51.gifoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@Shakly
I would appreciate Nayonet
@Shakly
I would appreciate Nayonet
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@Shakly I very much like Murdoch! If you want to send him my way I will be sure to take good care of him :). No idea what exalting is but I'll be sure to send him back if that happens.
@Shakly I very much like Murdoch! If you want to send him my way I will be sure to take good care of him :). No idea what exalting is but I'll be sure to send him back if that happens.
Welcome to FR! I'm new here too, but if you've got any questions, I'm just an inbox away!
Welcome to FR! I'm new here too, but if you've got any questions, I'm just an inbox away!
U58SZuw.png