Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 460 461 462 463 464 ... 1052 1053
@Peyp
I will accept this fact, only because you presented evidence of it being fluff in an image that is beautiful to the eye and stomach.
The battle may be over, but the grammar war continues. e-e
@Peyp
I will accept this fact, only because you presented evidence of it being fluff in an image that is beautiful to the eye and stomach.
The battle may be over, but the grammar war continues. e-e
U58SZuw.png
Could I please ask for ridgeback #1 (or any available ridgeback). I would name them Spire.
Could I please ask for ridgeback #1 (or any available ridgeback). I would name them Spire.
@Peyp
May I please adopt Bogsneak Hatchling #1 and name him Aedion? ^_^
@Peyp
May I please adopt Bogsneak Hatchling #1 and name him Aedion? ^_^
@peyp yeah! how about skydancer #1? id like to name him castor :D
@peyp yeah! how about skydancer #1? id like to name him castor :D
@Peyp, could I please have Skydancer Hatchling #5? I'd like to name her Tigerese

@Peyp, could I please have Skydancer Hatchling #5? I'd like to name her Tigerese

Butterfly Gene Raffle 14758.png
I'll take the wildclaw hatchling #4 please! Name em Berrei thanks!
I'll take the wildclaw hatchling #4 please! Name em Berrei thanks!
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
@Delirius7 Actually, #4 is your dragon XD I saw people using old labels from ping post after dragons were moved to the front page, so to avoid confusion for guest hatchlings, I just left the same labels. (So your WCs are 4 and 5) and this one is 6: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41742719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417428/41742719_350.png[/img] [/url] Anyhow, is that the one you want? I've gotta figure out some easier labeling system... Maybe codenames...
@Delirius7
Actually, #4 is your dragon XD
I saw people using old labels from ping post after dragons were moved to the front page, so to avoid confusion for guest hatchlings, I just left the same labels. (So your WCs are 4 and 5) and this one is 6:

41742719_350.png

Anyhow, is that the one you want?

I've gotta figure out some easier labeling system... Maybe codenames...
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Preyp
would I be able to adopt the first lore spiral? If I may I would love to name him Ezra!
@Preyp
would I be able to adopt the first lore spiral? If I may I would love to name him Ezra!
Bump!
Bump!
^
^
prime.png
1 2 ... 460 461 462 463 464 ... 1052 1053