Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Inkpot V2 - Stone Obelisk F
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40
@Ink
Can I have a slot for Molten Magpie please?
@Ink
Can I have a slot for Molten Magpie please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora absolutely! I've actually got to refresh the list so you're first on the next run~
@Takora absolutely! I've actually got to refresh the list so you're first on the next run~
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
Boop!
Boop!
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
Pinging myself @Ink as a reminder; Skins came in this evening but I'm far too exhausted to send out copies now, they will go out tomorrow when I check this notification to avoid inevitable forgetfulness :,D
Pinging myself @Ink as a reminder; Skins came in this evening but I'm far too exhausted to send out copies now, they will go out tomorrow when I check this notification to avoid inevitable forgetfulness :,D

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink There´s a problem with the crossroad you send me with the accent.I want to accept it but when I click on accept trade it says you´re no longer possesses the item so I can´t complete the crossroad trade :/ Should I cancel it und you try it again?
@Ink There´s a problem with the crossroad you send me with the accent.I want to accept it but when I click on accept trade it says you´re no longer possesses the item so I can´t complete the crossroad trade :/ Should I cancel it und you try it again?
sig1coatl-basecoloj.jpg
@Neviana yeah, I had an issue with some of the prints glitching in my inventory, so I'll send it over via PM.
@Neviana yeah, I had an issue with some of the prints glitching in my inventory, so I'll send it over via PM.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink
Could I have a spot for Royally Refined? I have treasure
@Ink
Could I have a spot for Royally Refined? I have treasure
@darkclaw891 sure! I'll mark you down for a treasure slot.
@darkclaw891 sure! I'll mark you down for a treasure slot.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Thank you so much!
@Ink Thank you so much!
@Ink Can I get a slot in Molten Magpie please?
@Ink Can I get a slot in Molten Magpie please?
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40