Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River(Open Warriors RP)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21
omg whats happening?? I've been gone so long
omg whats happening?? I've been gone so long
@rockydrago definetely! And send the treasure before please

galaxybunny yup! And I'll probably send the lineart before the finished piece so you can make any changes you like. Send the money as soon as you can :) (sorry for pinging accidentally)

@lunala01 the gathering just ended and all the cats have returned home
@rockydrago definetely! And send the treasure before please

galaxybunny yup! And I'll probably send the lineart before the finished piece so you can make any changes you like. Send the money as soon as you can :) (sorry for pinging accidentally)

@lunala01 the gathering just ended and all the cats have returned home
q6DQYQr.jpg
@Cerkowah119
Face expressions (if you can):
Chars:
Leafstream: smiling
Vulpes: something that shows she is annoying, perhaps a smile with teeth?
Npc:
Thistlestripe: angry
Lynxheart: concerned
Brackentail: grumpy

(Everyone else: you can choose or neutral)
@Cerkowah119
Face expressions (if you can):
Chars:
Leafstream: smiling
Vulpes: something that shows she is annoying, perhaps a smile with teeth?
Npc:
Thistlestripe: angry
Lynxheart: concerned
Brackentail: grumpy

(Everyone else: you can choose or neutral)
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@cerkowah119, thanks
@cerkowah119, thanks
@cerkowah119
Those are adorable!
I know I’m new here, but if you’re still open for them, could you make one of Oddpaw? Where he looks really happy and/or excited?

@RockyDrago
Since Oddpaw has been accepted, are you still open for Bunnytail to be his mentor?
@cerkowah119
Those are adorable!
I know I’m new here, but if you’re still open for them, could you make one of Oddpaw? Where he looks really happy and/or excited?

@RockyDrago
Since Oddpaw has been accepted, are you still open for Bunnytail to be his mentor?
@WillowBreeze yes!
@WillowBreeze yes!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@RockyDrago
Awesome, thank you! I’ve just updated his form with that.
@RockyDrago
Awesome, thank you! I’ve just updated his form with that.
@willowbreeze totally!! Send me payment as soon as you can
@willowbreeze totally!! Send me payment as soon as you can
q6DQYQr.jpg
chat-bengal2.jpg
Name -Rookstar
Age(in moons) -
This reincarnation-53
All reincarnations 6349
gender - male
Clan - The New Mountainclan
Rank - leader
Sexuality- straight
Theme song- ready as I'll ever be
I'll make a man out of you
Breed- Bengal
Personality - Rookstar was once a loyal, brave, and hardworking cat who would do anything to keep his clan safe. However, the split of his clans, and the abandon of their leader shook him to the core, and he changed in ways nobody could have predicted. He became a cruel, merciless, violent cat.
History- As a kit, Rookstar grew up without siblings. His mother, a rouge,was dissapointed in him, and left with just his siblings after his father passed away. The entire clan of Mountainclan took care of him, and he quickly rose to power.

But soon arguements broke out amongst the clan, and he was quick to travel to the crescent isles to get help from Starclan. But it was too late, and his clan split. He grew angry and vengeful, and woud do anything to get his clan back together, even if it meant he could only get their decendants.

Knowing he couldn't continue his plan without a family of his own to help him, he had kits with the Stoneclan medicine apprentice and a kittypet names Daisy. Every time he reincarnates, he has his own body and it simply ages backwards until it's at the age where he became leader.

He collects groups of rouges to make into Mountainclan so he can take over the new clans and get his clan back. And he has a few strange rules. If you don't help him lead The new Mountainclan, you are exiled , or worse, killed.
Family -
Mother- Hazel-grey she-cat with green eyes-deceased
Father- Firefur-dark ginger tom with amber eyes-deseased
Siblings- Unknown
Mate-
crush-
Mentor/Apprentice -
Appearance - Rookstar is an abnormally large bengal tom about twice the size of the average clan cat. He has bright green eyes and a long tail. Multiple scars are scattered throughout his body, and his back left paw has patched where fur can no longer grow.
Inactivity- NPC
Extra - yeah you can probabaly already guess, but he's one of the antagonists
chat-bengal2.jpg
Name -Rookstar
Age(in moons) -
This reincarnation-53
All reincarnations 6349
gender - male
Clan - The New Mountainclan
Rank - leader
Sexuality- straight
Theme song- ready as I'll ever be
I'll make a man out of you
Breed- Bengal
Personality - Rookstar was once a loyal, brave, and hardworking cat who would do anything to keep his clan safe. However, the split of his clans, and the abandon of their leader shook him to the core, and he changed in ways nobody could have predicted. He became a cruel, merciless, violent cat.
History- As a kit, Rookstar grew up without siblings. His mother, a rouge,was dissapointed in him, and left with just his siblings after his father passed away. The entire clan of Mountainclan took care of him, and he quickly rose to power.

But soon arguements broke out amongst the clan, and he was quick to travel to the crescent isles to get help from Starclan. But it was too late, and his clan split. He grew angry and vengeful, and woud do anything to get his clan back together, even if it meant he could only get their decendants.

Knowing he couldn't continue his plan without a family of his own to help him, he had kits with the Stoneclan medicine apprentice and a kittypet names Daisy. Every time he reincarnates, he has his own body and it simply ages backwards until it's at the age where he became leader.

He collects groups of rouges to make into Mountainclan so he can take over the new clans and get his clan back. And he has a few strange rules. If you don't help him lead The new Mountainclan, you are exiled , or worse, killed.
Family -
Mother- Hazel-grey she-cat with green eyes-deceased
Father- Firefur-dark ginger tom with amber eyes-deseased
Siblings- Unknown
Mate-
crush-
Mentor/Apprentice -
Appearance - Rookstar is an abnormally large bengal tom about twice the size of the average clan cat. He has bright green eyes and a long tail. Multiple scars are scattered throughout his body, and his back left paw has patched where fur can no longer grow.
Inactivity- NPC
Extra - yeah you can probabaly already guess, but he's one of the antagonists
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Here's the first batch! I hope you guys like them, let me know if any changes need to be made~ @heartemoji Stormpaw, Houndheart, and Silverpaw [img]https://i.imgur.com/FSG3LHi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Mu0XCBk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dg1Jntk.png[/img] GalazyBunny Alder, Hopper, Fallowbrook, Featherstar [img]https://i.imgur.com/tTtungd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0Tm9ZyR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qOmcNbH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vj9dVRP.png[/img] If you use them in the rp you don't need to credit me, but if you use them anywhere else credit is needed. So feel free to use them anywhere, but please credit me as either just Cerkowah or Cerkowah119
Here's the first batch! I hope you guys like them, let me know if any changes need to be made~

@heartemoji
Stormpaw, Houndheart, and Silverpaw

FSG3LHi.png Mu0XCBk.png dg1Jntk.png

GalazyBunny
Alder, Hopper, Fallowbrook, Featherstar

tTtungd.png 0Tm9ZyR.png qOmcNbH.png
vj9dVRP.png

If you use them in the rp you don't need to credit me, but if you use them anywhere else credit is needed. So feel free to use them anywhere, but please credit me as either just Cerkowah or Cerkowah119
q6DQYQr.jpg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21