Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Python and Morph
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Ok game. For ALMOST THREE YEARS I've been torturing myself by whole days in the Coliseum. Can you pleeeease give me at least a gene? Not asking for Eliminate already - at least a gene q_q
Ok game. For ALMOST THREE YEARS I've been torturing myself by whole days in the Coliseum. Can you pleeeease give me at least a gene? Not asking for Eliminate already - at least a gene q_q
Fr + 9 (Germany)
20/they/them
non binary
I love the idea of earning genes and having money. Just wish the drop rates were a tad better. :/
I love the idea of earning genes and having money. Just wish the drop rates were a tad better. :/
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
Thank you for this girl, python/morph. <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24508207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245083/24508207_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you for this girl, python/morph. <3

24508207_350.png
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
Oh yay! My genes finally dropped. XD <333
Oh yay! My genes finally dropped. XD <333
CZPi.pngqKmW.pngzfiK.pngqOns.pngX1Vf.png
That is amazing *-*
That is amazing *-*
+10 to FR timeQtezsCP.png
heck, this is the most I've gone at the coli since NotN! cmon... cmon morph, just one, I just need one!

so tempted to buy it on the auction house honestlyyyyy
heck, this is the most I've gone at the coli since NotN! cmon... cmon morph, just one, I just need one!

so tempted to buy it on the auction house honestlyyyyy
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
Whoop! Whoop!
Whoop! Whoop!
Well I guess its a good thing that I don't like this gene pair that much... Fighting in the coliseum is just mind blowingly boring. And takes for ever. After 15 min of click and repeat I'm totally done for that day. It's a good thing other people don't agree with that otherwise I'd be missing out on a lot of stuff.
Well I guess its a good thing that I don't like this gene pair that much... Fighting in the coliseum is just mind blowingly boring. And takes for ever. After 15 min of click and repeat I'm totally done for that day. It's a good thing other people don't agree with that otherwise I'd be missing out on a lot of stuff.
zJgdYlS.png
!!! Excellent!! 0:
!!! Excellent!! 0:
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png |
|
|
|
|
|
|

°w i n t e r° | them/her | 29
ofH1M.gif

tumblr_inline_niyktkVipp1rujz3w.gif KoKoata
Hatchery
Artshop (USD)
o l d + s o u l
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
You've got me surrounded
It feels like I'm drowning,
and I don't want to come up for air.
I lost everything,
I threw myself in,
and you took me when no one was there.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, time for grinding like mad! Those genes are perfect for a fandragon I'm trying to breed up
Well, time for grinding like mad! Those genes are perfect for a fandragon I'm trying to breed up
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64