Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flightrising Adventures -Closed-
1 2 3 4
@MoonLightRaven
(thanks for answering!)
Before I do anything, I turn to my starter dragon and name him Toxie. Then as I stare at our new companion, the name suddenly comes to me and I decide to call him Flare. Then I start to explore Greatwyrm's Breach.
@MoonLightRaven
(thanks for answering!)
Before I do anything, I turn to my starter dragon and name him Toxie. Then as I stare at our new companion, the name suddenly comes to me and I decide to call him Flare. Then I start to explore Greatwyrm's Breach.
vDUk7Wn.png used to be asianbirb
I Ought to Go towards the strange noise.
I Ought to Go towards the strange noise.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@MoonLightRaven

After interacting with my dragon and earning its trust a bit more, I realise that my thirst for adventure is driving me (nearly) mad. After pondering for a few moments on which way I should venture, I come to my final decision to: Explore the deeper parts of Dragonhome
@MoonLightRaven

After interacting with my dragon and earning its trust a bit more, I realise that my thirst for adventure is driving me (nearly) mad. After pondering for a few moments on which way I should venture, I come to my final decision to: Explore the deeper parts of Dragonhome
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
@asianbirb Given their new names the two dragons seem to smile at you, you think, since they don't really have very loose skin around their lips, they seem to only snarl at you. It's the thought that counts, remember that. As you and your dragons explore the Greatwyrm's Breach the fog disappears and you seem to have stumbled upon a bustling little town. There are little hatchlings fluttering about and some full grown ones perched on top of sturdy buildings. This place is full of life!!! [quote]Welcome to Town! Here you can visit the (2) NPCs that reside here, or go to the Coliseum and train one of your dragons! You can only visit (1) NPC right now, beware, she's a bit [i]Mad[/i].[/quote] [u]Location[/u]: Greatwyrm's Breach - Town [u]Weather[/u]: Clear [u] What will you do?[/u] [LIST] [*]Go to Coliseum [*]Go to Mad Maddy's [*]Explore [*]Leave and continue exploring the Greatwyrm's Breach. [/LIST] @VelcrowC Your dragon's wings open wide, in their battle stance. That can only mean one thing... It's another dragon!!! The dragon comes out into the clearing and looks at the two of you. It's... just a hatchling! The little one looks scared and weak, it must have gotten lost! Judging from its eyes, this is the worst place to be. Poor thing! [quote]YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED (1) Hatchling [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=32&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=2&gender=0&tert=145&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=156&auth=c75afe92426c7df4f63158a8e88da7e4c7baa1d9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Spiral - Male - Hatchling - Plague - LV 1 Jade (basic) - Caramel (freckle) - Cornflower (basic) [/quote] [u]What do you do?[/u] [LIST] [*]Take the hatchling in, PROTECT THE POOR LITTLE GUY! [*]Leave the hatchling, it can protect itself its not like nature and plague hate each other. [*]Let your dragon decide... they have another sense for these kinds of things. [/LIST] @BirdOfParadise As you and your dragon move along the path into the Greatwyrm's Breach, the ground starts to shake! Your dragon grabs you with her talons gently and flies up above. Good thing too, the ground underneath you crumbled! You've found an underground tunnel! You and your dragon land nearby, your dragon is very interested in the tunnel, sniffing the entrance. [quote]YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED by the Earthshaker[/quote] [u]What will you do?[/u] Go into the underground tunnel? Adventure~! Ignore it, too dangerous!
@asianbirb
Given their new names the two dragons seem to smile at you, you think, since they don't really have very loose skin around their lips, they seem to only snarl at you. It's the thought that counts, remember that.

As you and your dragons explore the Greatwyrm's Breach the fog disappears and you seem to have stumbled upon a bustling little town. There are little hatchlings fluttering about and some full grown ones perched on top of sturdy buildings. This place is full of life!!!
Quote:
Welcome to Town! Here you can visit the (2) NPCs that reside here, or go to the Coliseum and train one of your dragons! You can only visit (1) NPC right now, beware, she's a bit Mad.

Weather: Clear

What will you do?
  • Go to Coliseum
  • Go to Mad Maddy's
  • Explore
  • Leave and continue exploring the Greatwyrm's Breach.

@VelcrowC
Your dragon's wings open wide, in their battle stance. That can only mean one thing... It's another dragon!!! The dragon comes out into the clearing and looks at the two of you. It's... just a hatchling!

The little one looks scared and weak, it must have gotten lost! Judging from its eyes, this is the worst place to be. Poor thing!
Quote:
YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED (1) Hatchling
dragon?age=0&body=32&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=2&gender=0&tert=145&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=156&auth=c75afe92426c7df4f63158a8e88da7e4c7baa1d9&dummyext=prev.png
Spiral - Male - Hatchling - Plague - LV 1
Jade (basic) - Caramel (freckle) - Cornflower (basic)

What do you do?
  • Take the hatchling in, PROTECT THE POOR LITTLE GUY!
  • Leave the hatchling, it can protect itself its not like nature and plague hate each other.
  • Let your dragon decide... they have another sense for these kinds of things.

@BirdOfParadise
As you and your dragon move along the path into the Greatwyrm's Breach, the ground starts to shake! Your dragon grabs you with her talons gently and flies up above. Good thing too, the ground underneath you crumbled! You've found an underground tunnel! You and your dragon land nearby, your dragon is very interested in the tunnel, sniffing the entrance.
Quote:
YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED by the Earthshaker

What will you do?
Go into the underground tunnel? Adventure~!
Ignore it, too dangerous!
@MoonLightRaven

I and my dragon exchange an excited glance as I peer cautiously into the tunnel and she cautiously sniffs the entrance. As much as I wanted to go inside, my mind started bubbling with everything that could go wrong. What if I lose my dragon? What if I die? What if we both die? Hesitantly, I back away, getting ready to leave. As I start leaving the site, I swiftly turn back round and rush into the tunnel followed by my dragoness. Sometimes you just have to take risks.

I venture into the tunnel!
@MoonLightRaven

I and my dragon exchange an excited glance as I peer cautiously into the tunnel and she cautiously sniffs the entrance. As much as I wanted to go inside, my mind started bubbling with everything that could go wrong. What if I lose my dragon? What if I die? What if we both die? Hesitantly, I back away, getting ready to leave. As I start leaving the site, I swiftly turn back round and rush into the tunnel followed by my dragoness. Sometimes you just have to take risks.

I venture into the tunnel!
@BirdOfParadise

You and your dragon venture into the underground tunnel, excited and filled with glee. It doesn't take long before you realize you are in a dragon's lair. Everyone seems to be out right now, so and (3) Dragon Eggs are sitting so nicely in front of you, just begging to be taken.

What will you do?
  • Take and an egg, there's got to be a rebel in here somewhere that wants to run away with you
  • Ignore the nest, let the family stay together, and continue on with your quest
@BirdOfParadise

You and your dragon venture into the underground tunnel, excited and filled with glee. It doesn't take long before you realize you are in a dragon's lair. Everyone seems to be out right now, so and (3) Dragon Eggs are sitting so nicely in front of you, just begging to be taken.

What will you do?
  • Take and an egg, there's got to be a rebel in here somewhere that wants to run away with you
  • Ignore the nest, let the family stay together, and continue on with your quest
I'll Take the Hatchling in.
I'll also probably name my first dragon Percival, and I'll name the new dragon Jasper.
I'll Take the Hatchling in.
I'll also probably name my first dragon Percival, and I'll name the new dragon Jasper.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@MoonLightRaven

I look at the eggs, my mouth dropped as I stared at the three eggs in awe. As I begin to reach out for an egg, my morals start to kick in. I’m stealing a child. This is wrong. So wrong.

I clasp my hands on my head, crouch down and thoroughly think through my choices and options. Then I think of something; the egg hasn’t hatched yet, so it doesn’t know who it’s family is - for all it cares, I will be it’s family when it hatches. The parents may get upset, but they have two others. I exchange a glance with my lovely dragoness before I take an egg and start heading back out, holding it right against my chest as to not to drop it.
@MoonLightRaven

I look at the eggs, my mouth dropped as I stared at the three eggs in awe. As I begin to reach out for an egg, my morals start to kick in. I’m stealing a child. This is wrong. So wrong.

I clasp my hands on my head, crouch down and thoroughly think through my choices and options. Then I think of something; the egg hasn’t hatched yet, so it doesn’t know who it’s family is - for all it cares, I will be it’s family when it hatches. The parents may get upset, but they have two others. I exchange a glance with my lovely dragoness before I take an egg and start heading back out, holding it right against my chest as to not to drop it.
@MoonLightRaven
I head to the coliseum, better be prepared in case I get jumped by a dragon!
@MoonLightRaven
I head to the coliseum, better be prepared in case I get jumped by a dragon!
vDUk7Wn.png used to be asianbirb
*this stilll exists, btw*
*this stilll exists, btw*
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
1 2 3 4