Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flightrising Adventures -Closed-
1 2 3 4
@MoonLightRaven
yay I'm excited!

For my flight element I will choose arcane! And for my dragon egg I will pick #2.
@MoonLightRaven
yay I'm excited!

For my flight element I will choose arcane! And for my dragon egg I will pick #2.
vDUk7Wn.png used to be asianbirb
Game 1 - Start

Alright everyone!
Game 1 is now starting!
Quote:
All we need to do now is...
  • Choose your Flight
  • Choose your Dragon Egg
Yoko, Mrs. Lovel, and Mr. Stone carry one egg each. Which egg will you choose?

Post your choices below and I will reply with the image of your Starter Dragon~!

@VelcrowC @asianbirb @BirdOfParadise, @RainbowWolfy
Game 1 - Start

Alright everyone!
Game 1 is now starting!
Quote:
All we need to do now is...
  • Choose your Flight
  • Choose your Dragon Egg
Yoko, Mrs. Lovel, and Mr. Stone carry one egg each. Which egg will you choose?

Post your choices below and I will reply with the image of your Starter Dragon~!

@VelcrowC @asianbirb @BirdOfParadise, @RainbowWolfy
@asianbirb [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=9&gender=0&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=7&wings=100&auth=63534463676735c026b7716b85ea057559e766f2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [quote][i]You have chosen...[/i] [b]EGG 2[/b]! [center]Imperial - Male - Dragon Nightshade - Spruce - Swamp Pinstripes - Daub - Basic [/center][/quote] Y[i]ou and your dragon are teleported to [b]Dragonhome[/b]![/i] [u]Your current Location[/u]: The Shattered Plain [u]What would you like to do[/u]? [LIST] [*]Explore the Shattered Plains [*]Explore the deeper parts of Dragonhome [*]Go to Labyrinth/Tangled Wood/Scarred Wasteland/Starlight Isles [/LIST]
@asianbirb
dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=9&gender=0&tert=36&tertgene=0&winggene=7&wings=100&auth=63534463676735c026b7716b85ea057559e766f2&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
You have chosen... EGG 2!
Imperial - Male - Dragon
Nightshade - Spruce - Swamp
Pinstripes - Daub - Basic

You and your dragon are teleported to Dragonhome!
Your current Location: The Shattered Plain

What would you like to do?
  • Explore the Shattered Plains
  • Explore the deeper parts of Dragonhome
  • Go to Labyrinth/Tangled Wood/Scarred Wasteland/Starlight Isles
@MoonLightRaven

Ah that's perfect thank you! You don't have to ping me every time if it's inconvenient on your behalf. I'm definitely interested in Game 2 and can't wait to see where Game 1 goes.

I'll stop commenting and interrupting the game now, but I'll be following along the while time :)
@MoonLightRaven

Ah that's perfect thank you! You don't have to ping me every time if it's inconvenient on your behalf. I'm definitely interested in Game 2 and can't wait to see where Game 1 goes.

I'll stop commenting and interrupting the game now, but I'll be following along the while time :)
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@MoonLightRaven
My dragon and I decide to explore the Shattered Plains to start our adventure!
@MoonLightRaven
My dragon and I decide to explore the Shattered Plains to start our adventure!
I think i'll go with Wind, and the @Windsinger .
For the egg, I think I'll go with Egg 3.
I think i'll go with Wind, and the @Windsinger .
For the egg, I think I'll go with Egg 3.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@MoonLightRaven

For my flight, I’d like Nature, and for my dragon egg - since I’m late and I have no other choice, one!
@MoonLightRaven

For my flight, I’d like Nature, and for my dragon egg - since I’m late and I have no other choice, one!
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
@asianbirb You and your dragon explore the Shattered Plains, you see nothing but rocks and dusk. ..! [i]CRACK!!![/i] You look down at your feet to see that you just stepped on some [b]Eggshell Shards[/b], since you and your dragon have stepped on the other two, only one can be collected. [quote]YOU HAVE OBTAINED (1) Eggshell Shard! [i]You only need (2) more and then you can find Yoko the Wanderer and trade them in for a [b]Dragon Egg[/b]![/i][/quote] [u]What do you do?[/u] [LIST] [*]Look around the giant rocks of the Shattered Plains [*]Travel to Greatwyrm's Breach [*]Move to the Labyrinth/Tangled Wood/Scarred Wasteland/Starlight Isles [/LIST] @VelcrowC You touch the egg and it begins to crack in your hands! OH NO! Is it a bad egg?! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=3&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=172&auth=a9bb04c69d0097d9558bcececd6527fc5690a168&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [quote]YOU HAVE OBTAINED (1) Guardian - Male - Hatchling - Wind (LV 1) [center]Platinum (Poison) - Sunset (Basic) - Metals (Basic)[/center][/quote] You and your dragon are teleported to [b]Dragonhome[/b]! [u]Your current Location[/u]: The Shattered Plain What would you like to do? [LIST] [*]Explore the Shattered Plains [*]Explore the deeper parts of Dragonhome [*]Go to Labyrinth/Tangled Wood/Scarred Wasteland/Starlight Isles [/LIST] [i]A strong wind blows around you and whispers in your ear.[/i] [quote]YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH YOUR GOD'S WISDOM [i]Beware, Young Tamer, your hatchling is young and cannot defend itself. Look for a dragon that can be tamed wait and play (3) rounds for your Hatchling to grow into a Dragon.[/i][/quote] @BirdOfParadise You touch your egg and it starts to glow and form into a Dragon! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=10&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=82&auth=c975dcdd86a97b165f75a67c79280a10594f0af6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [quote]YOU HAVE OBTAINED (1) Tundra - Female - Dragon - Nature (LV 1) [center]Royal (Basic) - Iris (Basic) - Magenta (Basic)[/center][/quote] You and your dragon are teleported to [b]Dragonhome[/b]! [u]Your current Location[/u]: The Shattered Plain What would you like to do? [LIST] [*]Explore the Shattered Plains [*]Explore the deeper parts of Dragonhome [*]Go to Labyrinth/Tangled Wood/Scarred Wasteland/Starlight Isles [/LIST]
@asianbirb
You and your dragon explore the Shattered Plains, you see nothing but rocks and dusk. ..! CRACK!!! You look down at your feet to see that you just stepped on some Eggshell Shards, since you and your dragon have stepped on the other two, only one can be collected.
Quote:
YOU HAVE OBTAINED (1) Eggshell Shard!
You only need (2) more and then you can find Yoko the Wanderer and trade them in for a Dragon Egg!

What do you do?
  • Look around the giant rocks of the Shattered Plains
  • Travel to Greatwyrm's Breach
  • Move to the Labyrinth/Tangled Wood/Scarred Wasteland/Starlight Isles

@VelcrowC
You touch the egg and it begins to crack in your hands! OH NO! Is it a bad egg?!
dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=3&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=172&auth=a9bb04c69d0097d9558bcececd6527fc5690a168&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
YOU HAVE OBTAINED (1) Guardian - Male - Hatchling - Wind (LV 1)
Platinum (Poison) - Sunset (Basic) - Metals (Basic)

A strong wind blows around you and whispers in your ear.
Quote:
YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH YOUR GOD'S WISDOM
Beware, Young Tamer, your hatchling is young and cannot defend itself. Look for a dragon that can be tamed wait and play (3) rounds for your Hatchling to grow into a Dragon.

@BirdOfParadise
You touch your egg and it starts to glow and form into a Dragon!
dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=10&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=82&auth=c975dcdd86a97b165f75a67c79280a10594f0af6&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
YOU HAVE OBTAINED (1) Tundra - Female - Dragon - Nature (LV 1)
Royal (Basic) - Iris (Basic) - Magenta (Basic)

I think I'll Explore the Shattered Plains.
I think I'll Explore the Shattered Plains.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@MoonLightRaven
I'll look around the giant rocks of the Shattered Plains. Maybe there's something of interest there.
@MoonLightRaven
I'll look around the giant rocks of the Shattered Plains. Maybe there's something of interest there.
1 2 3 4