Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flightrising Adventures -Closed-
1 2 3 4
@VelcrowC You explore the Shattered Plains and, surprisingly, come to a Town! There doesn't seem to be much life in this town, not many dragon tamers here either... too bad. [quote][b]NPC[/b]: Welcome, Young Tamer! Here you can visit the (2) NPCs in the game! There are more out there but they have to be found first. Sounds fun huh? Right now you can only visit (1) NPC, beware, she's a bit [i]Mad[/i].[/quote] [u]Current Location[/u]: Shattered Plains - Town [u]Weather[/u]: Clear [u]What will you do[/u]? [LIST] [*]Visit Mad Maddy [*]See what you can find in Town [*]Leave and continue to explore Shattered Plains. [/LIST] @asianbirb You look around the giant rocks and encounter an [b]Untamed Dragon[/b] who seems to be sunning on one of the rocks! You're surprised you didn't notice them before! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=4&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=63&auth=3ee9ff61262714792743f93175e9603959ce8072&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [quote]YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED (1) Tundra - Male - Dragon - Water (LV 2) Carrot (Jaguar) - Carmine (Paint) - Orca (Stained)[/quote] Your dragon is only LV 1, be careful in your next choice... [u]What will you do?[/u] [LIST] [*]Command your Dragon to attack [*]Approach with caution [*]Flee while you still can [/LIST]
@VelcrowC
You explore the Shattered Plains and, surprisingly, come to a Town! There doesn't seem to be much life in this town, not many dragon tamers here either... too bad.
Quote:
NPC: Welcome, Young Tamer! Here you can visit the (2) NPCs in the game! There are more out there but they have to be found first. Sounds fun huh? Right now you can only visit (1) NPC, beware, she's a bit Mad.

Current Location: Shattered Plains - Town
Weather: Clear

What will you do?
  • Visit Mad Maddy
  • See what you can find in Town
  • Leave and continue to explore Shattered Plains.

@asianbirb
You look around the giant rocks and encounter an Untamed Dragon who seems to be sunning on one of the rocks! You're surprised you didn't notice them before!

dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=4&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=63&auth=3ee9ff61262714792743f93175e9603959ce8072&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED (1) Tundra - Male - Dragon - Water (LV 2)
Carrot (Jaguar) - Carmine (Paint) - Orca (Stained)

Your dragon is only LV 1, be careful in your next choice...

What will you do?
  • Command your Dragon to attack
  • Approach with caution
  • Flee while you still can
I'll See what I can find in Town, Maddy doesn't tickle my fancy right now...
I'll See what I can find in Town, Maddy doesn't tickle my fancy right now...
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@VelcrowC
You look around town and find all kinds of abandoned buildings and broken down stalls. Amongst some debris something catches your eye! It's a Dragon Scale!
Quote:
YOU HAVE OBTAINED (1) Common Dragon Scale
Dragon Scales are used to change a dragon's species at Mad Maddy's. Only (1) is needed.

What will you do?
  • Go to Mad Maddy's
  • Leave and Explore Shattered Plains
  • Leave and go deeper in Dragonhome
  • Leave and go to a different Continent.
@VelcrowC
You look around town and find all kinds of abandoned buildings and broken down stalls. Amongst some debris something catches your eye! It's a Dragon Scale!
Quote:
YOU HAVE OBTAINED (1) Common Dragon Scale
Dragon Scales are used to change a dragon's species at Mad Maddy's. Only (1) is needed.

What will you do?
  • Go to Mad Maddy's
  • Leave and Explore Shattered Plains
  • Leave and go deeper in Dragonhome
  • Leave and go to a different Continent.
I'll go Leave and Explore the Shattered Plains some more.
I'll go Leave and Explore the Shattered Plains some more.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@MoonLightRaven
I approach with caution...(wait can dragons die in this game D:)
@MoonLightRaven
I approach with caution...(wait can dragons die in this game D:)
vDUk7Wn.png used to be asianbirb
@VelcrowC As you walk along the dusty paths of the Shattered Plains, you start to feel the earth tremble under your feet. Your dragon sticks close to you, frightened. It almost sounds as if the earth is howling at you! [quote]YOU RECEIVED A CURSE from the Earthshaker It seems the Earthshaker knows of your presence now... proceed with caution Young Tamer![/quote] [quote]What's this? You''re dragon is fully grown and can now battle and breed! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=3&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=172&auth=8d0fb8b17dde5adce7341f33e4fec862bb7fe8cc&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote] [u]Current Location[/u]: Shattered Plains [u]Weather[/u]: Occasional tremors [u]What will you do?[/u] [LIST] [*]Ignore the warning, go deeper into Dragonhome [*]Heed the warning, go to the Labyrinth/Tangled Wood/Scarred Wasteland/Starlight Isles [/LIST] @asianbirb As you approach the Untamed Dragon, he tilts his head at you and his wings flutter a bit at his side. He stands up and walks towards you, he even nudges you a bit before your dragon comes in and the two start to inspect each other. How cute! [quote]YOU HAVE OBTAINED (1) Tundra Dragon![/quote] [u]Current Location[/u]: Shattered Plains [u]Weather[/u]: Clear [u]What will you do now? [/u][LIST] [*]Continue to search the Shattered Plains [*]Go deeper into Dragonhome [*]Leave Dragonhome for the Labyrinth/Tangled Wood/Scarred Wasteland/Starlight Isles [/LIST]
@VelcrowC
As you walk along the dusty paths of the Shattered Plains, you start to feel the earth tremble under your feet. Your dragon sticks close to you, frightened. It almost sounds as if the earth is howling at you!
Quote:
YOU RECEIVED A CURSE from the Earthshaker
It seems the Earthshaker knows of your presence now... proceed with caution Young Tamer!
Quote:
What's this? You''re dragon is fully grown and can now battle and breed!
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=3&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=172&auth=8d0fb8b17dde5adce7341f33e4fec862bb7fe8cc&dummyext=prev.png
Current Location: Shattered Plains
Weather: Occasional tremors

What will you do?
  • Ignore the warning, go deeper into Dragonhome
  • Heed the warning, go to the Labyrinth/Tangled Wood/Scarred Wasteland/Starlight Isles

@asianbirb
As you approach the Untamed Dragon, he tilts his head at you and his wings flutter a bit at his side. He stands up and walks towards you, he even nudges you a bit before your dragon comes in and the two start to inspect each other. How cute!
Quote:
YOU HAVE OBTAINED (1) Tundra Dragon!
Current Location: Shattered Plains
Weather: Clear

What will you do now?
  • Continue to search the Shattered Plains
  • Go deeper into Dragonhome
  • Leave Dragonhome for the Labyrinth/Tangled Wood/Scarred Wasteland/Starlight Isles
@MoonLightRaven
(question: can I name my dragons? and where are my dragons in relation to me?)
I take my dragons with me and go deeper into Dragonhome!
@MoonLightRaven
(question: can I name my dragons? and where are my dragons in relation to me?)
I take my dragons with me and go deeper into Dragonhome!
vDUk7Wn.png used to be asianbirb
@asianbirb
(sorry, forgot to answer your question last time. No, dragons cannot die. So, no worries! If a battle is too dangerous or they get too weak, they will refuse to battle.

Your dragons are on either side of you as you travel, you are their tamer and they want to protect you since you are the person that cares for them. Yes you can name them!)

As you and your dragons reach Greatwyrm's Breach, you can't help but admire the scenery! The cracks in the ground, the jutting mountains around the pillar. Your dragons seem to be at peace here as they walk beside you. Even the fog doesn't seem to dim your spirits.

Current location: Greatwrym's Breach
Weather: Foggy

What will you do now?
  • Explore the Greatwyrm's Breach
  • Go deeper into Dragonhome.
  • Leave towards another Realm.
@asianbirb
(sorry, forgot to answer your question last time. No, dragons cannot die. So, no worries! If a battle is too dangerous or they get too weak, they will refuse to battle.

Your dragons are on either side of you as you travel, you are their tamer and they want to protect you since you are the person that cares for them. Yes you can name them!)

As you and your dragons reach Greatwyrm's Breach, you can't help but admire the scenery! The cracks in the ground, the jutting mountains around the pillar. Your dragons seem to be at peace here as they walk beside you. Even the fog doesn't seem to dim your spirits.

Current location: Greatwrym's Breach
Weather: Foggy

What will you do now?
  • Explore the Greatwyrm's Breach
  • Go deeper into Dragonhome.
  • Leave towards another Realm.
A Curse, you say?
Then I'm LEAVING these god-forsaken fields. Viridian Labyrinth, Here I come!
A Curse, you say?
Then I'm LEAVING these god-forsaken fields. Viridian Labyrinth, Here I come!
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
@VelcrowC
You and your dragon leave Dragonhome, good thing too, the tremors only got worse! Now you moved through the foliage of the Everbloom Gardens where all sorts of curious plants grew. Your dragon snagging a few of the low-hanging fruits. Now this is paradise. You start to hear something strange up ahead...

Weather: Sunny

What will you do?
  • Go towards the strange noise
  • Ignore it and explore the area a bit
  • Go deeper in the Labyrinth!
  • Leave for Dragonhome/Tangled Wood/Sunbeam Ruins
@VelcrowC
You and your dragon leave Dragonhome, good thing too, the tremors only got worse! Now you moved through the foliage of the Everbloom Gardens where all sorts of curious plants grew. Your dragon snagging a few of the low-hanging fruits. Now this is paradise. You start to hear something strange up ahead...

Weather: Sunny

What will you do?
  • Go towards the strange noise
  • Ignore it and explore the area a bit
  • Go deeper in the Labyrinth!
  • Leave for Dragonhome/Tangled Wood/Sunbeam Ruins
1 2 3 4