Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >KM Hatchery< Veils, banes, gaolers!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 113 114
@Airene Sure thing! There's also two Arabian Nights up for sale in the hatchery, too.
@Airene Sure thing! There's also two Arabian Nights up for sale in the hatchery, too.
Get this accent here!
@prismdragonfly can I be put on the all ping list ? c:
@prismdragonfly can I be put on the all ping list ? c:
gHr2xAR.png
@GUTZ Sure thing!
@GUTZ Sure thing!
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly Could you please add me to the ping list for the Crown Jewel?
@PrismDragonfly Could you please add me to the ping list for the Crown Jewel?
@PrismDragonfly
I noticed and they're beautiful but i was hoping for gold runes :) just me being weirdly specific
@PrismDragonfly
I noticed and they're beautiful but i was hoping for gold runes :) just me being weirdly specific
@Airene Oh, sorry about that! I did have a gold runes but she sold first. :(

@Mahu Sure thing!
@Airene Oh, sorry about that! I did have a gold runes but she sold first. :(

@Mahu Sure thing!
Get this accent here!
Hi! Could you please add me to the ping list for Arabian Nights? Thank you!
Hi! Could you please add me to the ping list for Arabian Nights? Thank you!
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif cqu2HKA.png H9klr6C.png tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
@MatthewJM Absolutely! There's also two up currently if you're interested, a buttercup runes and a metals opal. Or are you looking for a specific combination?
@MatthewJM Absolutely! There's also two up currently if you're interested, a buttercup runes and a metals opal. Or are you looking for a specific combination?
Get this accent here!
05/09 - Some new Labradorite Imperials and three Phoenix babies! Since the Phoenix pair is the only one of its kind on the site, these babies will not be on the AH for a few days to give pinged subscribers a chance to buy first.

Click here to see them!

General pinglist: @Kybalie @Zannanana @DustScrow @ScaryTarri @ScottyPagan @HinodeTsurugi @Renmei @Ahdravi @detriex @Makronyx @Zac @Ladymoon2886 @zZABA @Pearlgold @Alyzeh @MoonMelodies @GUTZ

Labradorite Imperials pinglist: @bisexuwhale (LF female)

Phoenix pinglist: @stjarne @Jewel09
05/09 - Some new Labradorite Imperials and three Phoenix babies! Since the Phoenix pair is the only one of its kind on the site, these babies will not be on the AH for a few days to give pinged subscribers a chance to buy first.

Click here to see them!

General pinglist: @Kybalie @Zannanana @DustScrow @ScaryTarri @ScottyPagan @HinodeTsurugi @Renmei @Ahdravi @detriex @Makronyx @Zac @Ladymoon2886 @zZABA @Pearlgold @Alyzeh @MoonMelodies @GUTZ

Labradorite Imperials pinglist: @bisexuwhale (LF female)

Phoenix pinglist: @stjarne @Jewel09
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly
I was looking for a girl with opal, but a boy's okay too :) May I please have Bazil for gems?I sent you a CR
@PrismDragonfly
I was looking for a girl with opal, but a boy's okay too :) May I please have Bazil for gems?I sent you a CR
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif cqu2HKA.png H9klr6C.png tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 113 114