Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >KM Hatchery< Veils, banes, gaolers!
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
Rainbow Dance came in!

If interested, send me a CR with payment. I'm discontinuing the pinglist discount after this, but for now anyone on the Rainbow Dance pinglist only has to pay 350g/kt instead of 500g/kt.

Rainbow Dance: @dinguschi @RADLAD245 @ScarletSultan @AwayfromBirdland @StormyPhoenix29 @Rauv @clowning

General Skin pinglist: @Kybalie @SnailMuffin
Rainbow Dance came in!

If interested, send me a CR with payment. I'm discontinuing the pinglist discount after this, but for now anyone on the Rainbow Dance pinglist only has to pay 350g/kt instead of 500g/kt.

Rainbow Dance: @dinguschi @RADLAD245 @ScarletSultan @AwayfromBirdland @StormyPhoenix29 @Rauv @clowning

General Skin pinglist: @Kybalie @SnailMuffin
Get this accent here!
I'm getting Rainbow Dance off the AH because I saw it in this week's dragon share [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3146649/40#post_51560021]here[/url] It's perfect for Starfire! <3 <3 <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74439336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744394/74439336_350.png[/img][/url]
I'm getting Rainbow Dance off the AH because I saw it in this week's dragon share here

It's perfect for Starfire! <3 <3 <3

74439336_350.png
@polefish Thank you so much! Starfire looks great!
@polefish Thank you so much! Starfire looks great!
Get this accent here!
Thanks! Love rainbows and skydancers, it really is perf <3 <3
Thanks! Love rainbows and skydancers, it really is perf <3 <3
I'd like to be on the pinglist for Vixen
I'd like to be on the pinglist for Vixen
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
@TigerDMaster Added ya! <3
@TigerDMaster Added ya! <3
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly

May I get a ping for Ember + Umber pait when they hatch?
@PrismDragonfly

May I get a ping for Ember + Umber pait when they hatch?
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
@Karanja Would you like them to have fire or shadow eyes?
@Karanja Would you like them to have fire or shadow eyes?
Get this accent here!
hi, I'd like to be added to the pinglist for a reprint of rainbow dance!
hi, I'd like to be added to the pinglist for a reprint of rainbow dance!
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
I'm low on gems at the moment, so for a reprint of Rainbow Dance, let me know who is still interested? It's 500g each, so I just need to ensure there's at least five people interested in prepaying in order to afford the 2500g blueprint.

@dinguschi @RADLAD245 @ScarletSultan @AwayfromBirdland @StormyPhoenix29 @kadeunderscore
I'm low on gems at the moment, so for a reprint of Rainbow Dance, let me know who is still interested? It's 500g each, so I just need to ensure there's at least five people interested in prepaying in order to afford the 2500g blueprint.

@dinguschi @RADLAD245 @ScarletSultan @AwayfromBirdland @StormyPhoenix29 @kadeunderscore
Get this accent here!
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114