Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 236 237
@kmrikkari Heh, Locke is a daredevil I see! His parents would be proud to know he chose a spot so close to the Wyrmwound. Here's hoping that Hestia's prediction was right! (Also love the flavor of your lore, I'll def have to check for updates!)
@kmrikkari Heh, Locke is a daredevil I see! His parents would be proud to know he chose a spot so close to the Wyrmwound. Here's hoping that Hestia's prediction was right! (Also love the flavor of your lore, I'll def have to check for updates!)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Pebz He's on his way! Though there could be a slight delay as he's being boarded by kmrikkari so I sent them a note to send him along. Payment can be sent to me. Hope you enjoy your nice Necro boi!
@Pebz He's on his way! Though there could be a slight delay as he's being boarded by kmrikkari so I sent them a note to send him along. Payment can be sent to me. Hope you enjoy your nice Necro boi!
@
@
Just throught id give you a bit of an update. Breed Lucien and Bloodright together and got 4 eggs. Some are really close in colours but they all got the piebald gene from bloodright sooo yeah.......
Waiting to rebreed
Just throught id give you a bit of an update. Breed Lucien and Bloodright together and got 4 eggs. Some are really close in colours but they all got the piebald gene from bloodright sooo yeah.......
Waiting to rebreed
I also have an update. I hatched 2 eggs today and got 2 tundras. One of them looked like a Necroservus and I was so happy until I checked the colours. Her primary is... hickory. If she had just one colour "higher," she would be the first Necro tundra I believe. Everyone, meet Bliska (a variation of the word "close" in my language): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413823/41382268_350.png[/img] I will keep her for breeding purposes and because she's adorable. I also hatched Tundra male with tomato primary. I will probably sell or exalt him, but if anyone wants him for breeding or just because you can send a CR of anything you think is fair. I will rebreed Zindiker and his mate (need to give her a name) in 10 days, maybe this time I'll get more luck XD
I also have an update. I hatched 2 eggs today and got 2 tundras. One of them looked like a Necroservus and I was so happy until I checked the colours. Her primary is... hickory. If she had just one colour "higher," she would be the first Necro tundra I believe. Everyone, meet Bliska (a variation of the word "close" in my language):
41382268_350.png
I will keep her for breeding purposes and because she's adorable. I also hatched Tundra male with tomato primary. I will probably sell or exalt him, but if anyone wants him for breeding or just because you can send a CR of anything you think is fair.

I will rebreed Zindiker and his mate (need to give her a name) in 10 days, maybe this time I'll get more luck XD
@kava so close! That one would be great for your breeding project though... I think I actually have the brother of her mom. I was planning on breeding him to my FaeServus, but same boat on not always guaranteeing a Necro. Fun to try at least!

@Lukas1997 Ah sorry. Yeah iri is hard to select for against piebald. Good luck for next time :)
@kava so close! That one would be great for your breeding project though... I think I actually have the brother of her mom. I was planning on breeding him to my FaeServus, but same boat on not always guaranteeing a Necro. Fun to try at least!

@Lukas1997 Ah sorry. Yeah iri is hard to select for against piebald. Good luck for next time :)
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@TheCell Hahah, you're right. I actually checked and Cynocephalus is apparently Bliska's uncle. Well, I have two dragons that could have Necroservus or even Necromancers when bred with her, so now I need to calculate which one of them is more likely to be a dad for some Necros ;>
@TheCell Hahah, you're right. I actually checked and Cynocephalus is apparently Bliska's uncle. Well, I have two dragons that could have Necroservus or even Necromancers when bred with her, so now I need to calculate which one of them is more likely to be a dad for some Necros ;>
@kava Woot! Spread that contagion! Mother is pleased haha
@kava Woot! Spread that contagion! Mother is pleased haha
I have an update as well! I bred myself a Necroservus. [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/iGN8M7/41431501_350.png[/img][/url] Dirt/Blood/Sanguine. She's honestly really pretty just the way she is, buuuuuut she's not breed standard the way she is. So I did a thing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41431501] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414316/41431501_350.png[/img] [/url] Bam! She just needs Iridescent now. I'm not sure if Striation or Stripes would have been better for her secondary, so I just went with Striation.
I have an update as well! I bred myself a Necroservus.

41431501_350.png

Dirt/Blood/Sanguine. She's honestly really pretty just the way she is, buuuuuut she's not breed standard the way she is. So I did a thing.

41431501_350.png

Bam! She just needs Iridescent now. I'm not sure if Striation or Stripes would have been better for her secondary, so I just went with Striation.
fWKq08u.gif
Made by kerise
@kmrikkari

Gorgeous! Love how the wings turned out with striation
@kmrikkari

Gorgeous! Love how the wings turned out with striation
@kmrikkari Ahh what a cutie! Striation was definitely a good call, the blue it brings in almost looks like a bruise <3 Let me know when you gene her up with Iri and I'll register her!
@kmrikkari Ahh what a cutie! Striation was definitely a good call, the blue it brings in almost looks like a bruise <3 Let me know when you gene her up with Iri and I'll register her!
@
@
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 236 237