Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 237 238
@Shadari

Thanks! ^^
@Shadari

Thanks! ^^
NkwoHll.pngM9Ailyh.gif2Z6dHoL.gifU4EUBBD.png
@Shadari Yees, I've noticed it a second after I posted here. The most important to me is the teritary color, the rest doesn't matter that much (though beige/blood/blood is one of my most favorite ones) - basically the closer to berry the better.
And thank you - there would be no problem to hold onto the dragons!
@Shadari Yees, I've noticed it a second after I posted here. The most important to me is the teritary color, the rest doesn't matter that much (though beige/blood/blood is one of my most favorite ones) - basically the closer to berry the better.
And thank you - there would be no problem to hold onto the dragons!
@VuittonVampire
I also not sure what the conversion is these days! Does 19-20 gems seem about right?

@Kava
:D if you have not found one by the time they are nesting again I will set one aside with a blood tert for you if ya want!
No problem on the nest~
@VuittonVampire
I also not sure what the conversion is these days! Does 19-20 gems seem about right?

@Kava
:D if you have not found one by the time they are nesting again I will set one aside with a blood tert for you if ya want!
No problem on the nest~
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@shadari yeah, that's what i was thinkin. i'll send u a CR
@shadari yeah, that's what i was thinkin. i'll send u a CR
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
@Shadari This sounds great, thank you!
@Shadari This sounds great, thank you!
@Shadari Beautiful babs! Kinda sad I missed them, but I wanted a male Necro anyway.
@Shadari Beautiful babs! Kinda sad I missed them, but I wanted a male Necro anyway.
fWKq08u.gif
Made by kerise
@3idolon
Hey- what program did you use for making the breeding pair graphics? I'd love to get Nae and Cholera added up there eventually.
@3idolon
Hey- what program did you use for making the breeding pair graphics? I'd love to get Nae and Cholera added up there eventually.
x3COsx9.png
@Agonist I used the Breeding Stat Cards tool by Keelan Rosa (you can find the link in the credits section on the first page). I'd be more than happy to make one up for Nae and Cholera and add it to the registry! Just let me know when you first get them on a nest and I'll be on it :)
@Agonist I used the Breeding Stat Cards tool by Keelan Rosa (you can find the link in the credits section on the first page). I'd be more than happy to make one up for Nae and Cholera and add it to the registry! Just let me know when you first get them on a nest and I'll be on it :)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Note to self, add to registry when grown

- Necro kallana
- Necro Febris
- Necro Locke
- Necro Mirror Male
- Necro Mirror Female
- Necro Khalida
- Necro Tical
- Servus Remy
Note to self, add to registry when grown

- Necro kallana
- Necro Febris
- Necro Locke
- Necro Mirror Male
- Necro Mirror Female
- Necro Khalida
- Necro Tical
- Servus Remy
@
@
@VuittonVampire @unseelieknight @Mnkn10 @bonefiend @mulderyes @Hexingisfun @PAlbatross @Lukas1997 @reotheleo @Kava @Shadari @Moonseed @Halua @khimera @Agonist @Twistedstripe @Pebz @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd @Minones @CoffeeGhoul @Zannanana [center][size=6][color=crimson][s]Necro hatchlings are here![/s] SOLD[/color][/size][/center] [s]I have two Necro bebes for sale. One girl, one boy, both Beige/Blood/Blood. They're 25kt each, or a discounted 20kt if you pick out a symbol and/or familiar for them first XD[/s] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41349406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413495/41349406_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Boy Bebe[/s] SOLD [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41349407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413495/41349407_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Girl Bebe[/s] SOLD [/center]
@VuittonVampire @unseelieknight @Mnkn10 @bonefiend @mulderyes @Hexingisfun @PAlbatross @Lukas1997 @reotheleo @Kava @Shadari @Moonseed @Halua @khimera @Agonist @Twistedstripe @Pebz @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd
@Minones @CoffeeGhoul @Zannanana
Necro hatchlings are here!
SOLD

I have two Necro bebes for sale. One girl, one boy, both Beige/Blood/Blood. They're 25kt each, or a discounted 20kt if you pick out a symbol and/or familiar for them first XD

41349406_350.png

Boy Bebe SOLD

41349407_350.png

Girl Bebe SOLD
@
@
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 237 238