Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 237 238
@3idolon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41431501] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414316/41431501_350.png[/img] [/url] Done, lol! Bought some celebratory gems and slapped Iri on her.
@3idolon

41431501_350.png

Done, lol! Bought some celebratory gems and slapped Iri on her.
fWKq08u.gif
Made by kerise
@kmrikkari Wow that was quick, haha. Congrats! She's perfect! After mirrors, skydancers are my favorite breed. I've added her to the list of dragons to be added to the registry as soon as she's grown :)
@kmrikkari Wow that was quick, haha. Congrats! She's perfect! After mirrors, skydancers are my favorite breed. I've added her to the list of dragons to be added to the registry as soon as she's grown :)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@kmrikkari oh that’s awesome. Congratulations! I scried her as an adult. Yeah the wings are lovely.

Side note: I almost saved up enough gems for an iri to keep on hand for this project, but then PvA happened, and now I’m broke. It was worth it.

@3idolon SD are my second fav as well, followed by nocturnes... Sometimes it’s nocturnes followed by SD depending on my mood haha

What other derg species is everyone looking forward to seeing in the Necro/Servus/Ghoul subspecies?
@kmrikkari oh that’s awesome. Congratulations! I scried her as an adult. Yeah the wings are lovely.

Side note: I almost saved up enough gems for an iri to keep on hand for this project, but then PvA happened, and now I’m broke. It was worth it.

@3idolon SD are my second fav as well, followed by nocturnes... Sometimes it’s nocturnes followed by SD depending on my mood haha

What other derg species is everyone looking forward to seeing in the Necro/Servus/Ghoul subspecies?
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@TheCell oh man PvA slayed me. My wallet and wrists are broken. I think I exalted over 200 dragons at lvl 10/9 for the most part. So worth it though.

Personally I think a bogsneak Necro would be really cool. I wonder what their personality would be like?
@TheCell oh man PvA slayed me. My wallet and wrists are broken. I think I exalted over 200 dragons at lvl 10/9 for the most part. So worth it though.

Personally I think a bogsneak Necro would be really cool. I wonder what their personality would be like?
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@TheCell @3idolon

I've wanted to see a Bogsneak Necro ever since I saw the preview of one in the first post. It just looks really cool.
@TheCell @3idolon

I've wanted to see a Bogsneak Necro ever since I saw the preview of one in the first post. It just looks really cool.
fWKq08u.gif
Made by kerise
@kmrikkari @3idolon I always have a hard time with Bogsneak personalities for some reason. I think they'd make a cool like swamp witch or something, just bathing in a plague-y stew of disease. Maybe some type of symbiotic relationship with pathogenic fungi and/or bacteria that embed in their skin?

I really want to see a NecroFloof. I want them to carry some epic mites.

Anyway! I have to get back to my Necro lore writing. I have a few user's bebs due between this week and next week (@Mnkn10 @Kava @reotheleo @bonefiend) from their trials, and I got behind in writing due to exams and PvA. After I finish up lore, I'll put another Necro/Servus nest on.

(@/3idolon inorite I stayed up until rollover [3am my time] to keeping coli-ing and exalting til the end. My wrist is also pretty numb right now haha I did some exalting myself and also ended up sending a bunch to the Zerg push to help with Dom funds. Ok done. This is me not derailing this topic.)
@kmrikkari @3idolon I always have a hard time with Bogsneak personalities for some reason. I think they'd make a cool like swamp witch or something, just bathing in a plague-y stew of disease. Maybe some type of symbiotic relationship with pathogenic fungi and/or bacteria that embed in their skin?

I really want to see a NecroFloof. I want them to carry some epic mites.

Anyway! I have to get back to my Necro lore writing. I have a few user's bebs due between this week and next week (@Mnkn10 @Kava @reotheleo @bonefiend) from their trials, and I got behind in writing due to exams and PvA. After I finish up lore, I'll put another Necro/Servus nest on.

(@/3idolon inorite I stayed up until rollover [3am my time] to keeping coli-ing and exalting til the end. My wrist is also pretty numb right now haha I did some exalting myself and also ended up sending a bunch to the Zerg push to help with Dom funds. Ok done. This is me not derailing this topic.)
Ooooo. New babes on Trial. Good luck to them!
Ooooo. New babes on Trial. Good luck to them!
@thecell dw you're doing fine-- I think we've all fallen behind aka me because of uni work haha -- ALSO!!

CONGRATS EFURRYONE ON THE PLAGUE WIN!!! -offers high fives to you all-

Edit!!! Also, for anyone who's interested, Sisyphus has finished his trials and is now waiting to receive his mission ;) Meanwhile, Melinoe's trials have taken a turn for the worse-- loosing the physical manifestation of your soul kinda throws you for a bit of a loop, lol.
@thecell dw you're doing fine-- I think we've all fallen behind aka me because of uni work haha -- ALSO!!

CONGRATS EFURRYONE ON THE PLAGUE WIN!!! -offers high fives to you all-

Edit!!! Also, for anyone who's interested, Sisyphus has finished his trials and is now waiting to receive his mission ;) Meanwhile, Melinoe's trials have taken a turn for the worse-- loosing the physical manifestation of your soul kinda throws you for a bit of a loop, lol.
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
Whoooo! *High fives @reotheleo * Thank you.

@thecell I just added a little bit more lore to the sisters. Not too much yet unfortunately, but everyone in the clan needs lore updates and we re arranged after the flight with Archane. Lots of our clan ended up going to battle so a lair arrangement, lore, and apparel assignments were needed. I also just spent money on two twin coatls alllllllllll because I wanted them to give the girls their gifts XD. I spoil my babes lol
Whoooo! *High fives @reotheleo * Thank you.

@thecell I just added a little bit more lore to the sisters. Not too much yet unfortunately, but everyone in the clan needs lore updates and we re arranged after the flight with Archane. Lots of our clan ended up going to battle so a lair arrangement, lore, and apparel assignments were needed. I also just spent money on two twin coatls alllllllllll because I wanted them to give the girls their gifts XD. I spoil my babes lol
@Bara2684 Oh nice! I really like the new lore and how you're writing the sisters' personalities. I'm enjoying their interactions with their new clan.

Those twins are are really neat looking. I like their matching apparel.
@Bara2684 Oh nice! I really like the new lore and how you're writing the sisters' personalities. I'm enjoying their interactions with their new clan.

Those twins are are really neat looking. I like their matching apparel.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 237 238