Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Autism Acceptance prompts!
1 2 3 4
@SamIamLuvDov
Thank you! <3
@SamIamLuvDov
Thank you! <3
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@SamIamLuvDov Thanks ! And I think @Truboy was referring to this.
@SamIamLuvDov Thanks ! And I think @Truboy was referring to this.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
@minted You're most welcome friend! ^^

@Duveteux OHHHHHH! I see, thanks for the clarification! ^^

@truboy In that case, I would have to say the feeling of something grainy or rough, but not like sand paper, more either like sand or kinetic sand or the touch parts of a fidget cube, things like that ^^
@minted You're most welcome friend! ^^

@Duveteux OHHHHHH! I see, thanks for the clarification! ^^

@truboy In that case, I would have to say the feeling of something grainy or rough, but not like sand paper, more either like sand or kinetic sand or the touch parts of a fidget cube, things like that ^^
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDov @minted @truboy

Two new prompts have been added!
Remember that you can always suggest more!

Two new prompts have been added!
Remember that you can always suggest more!
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
Hey! I don't have the energy to do anything for this atm, but I want to say it's really cool, and I'm glad people are responding!
Hey! I don't have the energy to do anything for this atm, but I want to say it's really cool, and I'm glad people are responding!
Noctua_Link_Small.png
@wooferdill Thank you, I'm glad people are enjoying this~! Feel free to join in any time you feel up to it though, I hope you're having a nice day.
@wooferdill Thank you, I'm glad people are enjoying this~! Feel free to join in any time you feel up to it though, I hope you're having a nice day.
@SamIamLuvDov @minted @truboy One more new prompt added~ I'll still update this for as long as people are interested, so don't worry about time limits or anything. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gonna submit something, too! I went for the prompts "Comfort Zone" and "Favourite Things" and decided Aria would get to show off hers! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/580c/f/2018/121/a/8/a8286638d88fe881d9f7b81ac38355c0-dcad7me.png[/img] She loves textures and having a quiet place to read when she feels stressed~
One more new prompt added~

I'll still update this for as long as people are interested, so don't worry about time limits or anything.
Gonna submit something, too!

I went for the prompts "Comfort Zone" and "Favourite Things" and decided Aria would get to show off hers!

a8286638d88fe881d9f7b81ac38355c0-dcad7me.png

She loves textures and having a quiet place to read when she feels stressed~
@FallingSlowly
Ooo! That's so nice!

I'm plotting out another picture that would fit the prompt. I'll try and remember to show a WIP later today. ^^
@FallingSlowly
Ooo! That's so nice!

I'm plotting out another picture that would fit the prompt. I'll try and remember to show a WIP later today. ^^
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@FallingSlowly

Oh yah I faved that on DA! So cute! ^^
@FallingSlowly

Oh yah I faved that on DA! So cute! ^^
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@minted @SamIamLuvDov Thank you!
@minted @SamIamLuvDov Thank you!
1 2 3 4