Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding Request
1 2
@SaphireKat Oh my god I love those three males! I've got my main females above covered for now. You could take a look through my den on who you want to breed who with though. I would love to hear back on what you think.
@SaphireKat Oh my god I love those three males! I've got my main females above covered for now. You could take a look through my den on who you want to breed who with though. I would love to hear back on what you think.
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. ~Optimus Prime
@shadowcat97 TBH I am in love with Galadriel and would love to breed her with EverShine, my Pearlcatcher boy. They'd make pretty kiddos and I'd love to have a female guardian hatchling, if you're okay with all that. I might be able to host the nest as well, if you're okay with Arcane eyes? I have two open nests <3
@shadowcat97 TBH I am in love with Galadriel and would love to breed her with EverShine, my Pearlcatcher boy. They'd make pretty kiddos and I'd love to have a female guardian hatchling, if you're okay with all that. I might be able to host the nest as well, if you're okay with Arcane eyes? I have two open nests <3
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat I'm way okay with this. Just let me know when you're ready to host and I'll send her over.
@SaphireKat I'm way okay with this. Just let me know when you're ready to host and I'll send her over.
Alright, give me a few days to see if I can sell of some dragons to free up some space and I will get back to you on this! I am so excited!
Alright, give me a few days to see if I can sell of some dragons to free up some space and I will get back to you on this! I am so excited!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@shadowcats97 I guess I could take her now and see what happens. Most of the dragons in my hatchery should be gone before that nest hatches if I have things timed right, or I'll have enough treasure to get a lair expansion (I haven't gotten to Armageddon prices on the expansions yet lol...)
@shadowcats97 I guess I could take her now and see what happens. Most of the dragons in my hatchery should be gone before that nest hatches if I have things timed right, or I'll have enough treasure to get a lair expansion (I haven't gotten to Armageddon prices on the expansions yet lol...)
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat Lol I can understand that. I'll send Galadriel over then. You have first pick of the nest.
@SaphireKat Lol I can understand that. I'll send Galadriel over then. You have first pick of the nest.
1 2