Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Response Time via Contact Us form?
Does anyone know what the response time is for questions/problems sent in via a Contact Us form?

I have an issue with a mis-aligned accent. I sent in a query about getting it fixed on the 5th of March, but haven't heard anything back yet. I know it's only been a week and, in the grand scheme of things, it's not a major issue. However, if anyone does have any idea what sort of time-frame I'm looking at, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks in advance, everyone. :)
Does anyone know what the response time is for questions/problems sent in via a Contact Us form?

I have an issue with a mis-aligned accent. I sent in a query about getting it fixed on the 5th of March, but haven't heard anything back yet. I know it's only been a week and, in the grand scheme of things, it's not a major issue. However, if anyone does have any idea what sort of time-frame I'm looking at, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks in advance, everyone. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva, it depends on the nature of the submission and how many of its like are before it. I'll check and see what I can find out and forward it to the appropriate parties.
@Lundlaeva, it depends on the nature of the submission and how many of its like are before it. I'll check and see what I can find out and forward it to the appropriate parties.
@Aequorin Thank you very much for the quick response on this. I'd love some more information if you can provide it. :)
@Aequorin Thank you very much for the quick response on this. I'd love some more information if you can provide it. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva, I cannot but I can make sure your request is seen.
@Lundlaeva, I cannot but I can make sure your request is seen.
@Aequorin OK, thanks for letting me know.
@Aequorin OK, thanks for letting me know.
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them