Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 422 423
twins beat up a forty year old just because he took a magical glowy cloth. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
twins beat up a forty year old just because he took a magical glowy cloth. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
Wonky camel races, let's forget them and just go get a horse like a sane person game.

Wait a thousand years for bank interest then whole town gardening simulator with the animal neighbourhood watch.

Pretty colours and fish swarming blueprints. Now as a game!
Wonky camel races, let's forget them and just go get a horse like a sane person game.

Wait a thousand years for bank interest then whole town gardening simulator with the animal neighbourhood watch.

Pretty colours and fish swarming blueprints. Now as a game!
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
[quote name="@OpalQuinze" date="2018-04-24 14:28:32" ] - anime chess (where you either slay a dragon or god (or both)) - space team get help from sprouts to find food, items, big baddies, and another spaceman from a golden blob - orb rides robot suit to destroy capitalism - minigames within a game but with music - get help from monsters just by circling them around with a beyblade this is all i could think of [/quote] is that last one the pokemon ranger games? I might also know a few options for the one above it but idk the rest some random apps that I still have on my phone for some reason: send cats to fight against dogs and other monsters or something I can't explain this very well without using the title in here but it has something to do with dragons and matching stuff take care of dinosaurs fight monsters with other monsters and gods and stuff pokemon: board game edition you are a unicorn that's destined to save the world... one way or the other... you're also part robot circles doing circle things while moving in circles cube that moves across a maze? while music plays cats take over the world train simulator virus simulator butterfly garden simulator MOTH garden simulator (there really isn't much of a difference) take cat. take bread. cat is now your friend.
@OpalQuinze wrote on 2018-04-24 14:28:32:
- anime chess (where you either slay a dragon or god (or both))

- space team get help from sprouts to find food, items, big baddies, and another spaceman from a golden blob

- orb rides robot suit to destroy capitalism

- minigames within a game but with music

- get help from monsters just by circling them around with a beyblade

this is all i could think of

is that last one the pokemon ranger games?
I might also know a few options for the one above it but idk the rest

some random apps that I still have on my phone for some reason:
send cats to fight against dogs and other monsters or something
I can't explain this very well without using the title in here but it has something to do with dragons and matching stuff
take care of dinosaurs
fight monsters with other monsters and gods and stuff
pokemon: board game edition
you are a unicorn that's destined to save the world... one way or the other... you're also part robot
circles doing circle things while moving in circles
cube that moves across a maze? while music plays
cats take over the world
train simulator
virus simulator
butterfly garden simulator
MOTH garden simulator (there really isn't much of a difference)
take cat. take bread. cat is now your friend.
unknown.png
Coming of age story
sneakiness
totally a revenge story
mythology driven
GLADIATORS
CHARIOTS
WAR ELEPHANTS
poor childs death, 1093455423445/10 not deserved, like a lot of deaths in the game (save for a few)
Eagle friend

Assassin's Creed Origins

@LieutenantCoen
I'd say that's an appropriate description of that game xD
Coming of age story
sneakiness
totally a revenge story
mythology driven
GLADIATORS
CHARIOTS
WAR ELEPHANTS
poor childs death, 1093455423445/10 not deserved, like a lot of deaths in the game (save for a few)
Eagle friend

Assassin's Creed Origins

@LieutenantCoen
I'd say that's an appropriate description of that game xD
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Anime girl takes the whole “If I can’t have you then no one else can” thing a bit to far
Anime girl takes the whole “If I can’t have you then no one else can” thing a bit to far
zhMvOXK.png
@Mediumdee [quote name="Mediumdee" date="2018-04-24 16:38:57" ] pokemon: board game edition [/quote] Pokemon Duel? [quote name="Mediumdee" date="2018-04-24 16:38:57" ] virus simulator [/quote] Plague Inc.? [quote name="Mediumdee" date="2018-04-24 16:38:57" ] take cat. take bread. cat is now your friend. [/quote] Bread Cats?
@Mediumdee
Mediumdee wrote on 2018-04-24 16:38:57:
pokemon: board game edition
Pokemon Duel?
virus simulator
Plague Inc.?
take cat. take bread. cat is now your friend.

Bread Cats?
@LucidFeathers
Yep, all of those are right
@LucidFeathers
Yep, all of those are right
unknown.png
@Mediumdee

yeah! i really liked the Pokémon Ranger games (but honestly hated chasing after Celebi)!

i can only figure out 3 from yours, and that’s Puzzle & Dragons, Robot Unicorn Attack, and (maybe) BattleCats?
@Mediumdee

yeah! i really liked the Pokémon Ranger games (but honestly hated chasing after Celebi)!

i can only figure out 3 from yours, and that’s Puzzle & Dragons, Robot Unicorn Attack, and (maybe) BattleCats?
tumblr_p888bfCoZA1x043mto1_540.png
@OpalQuinze
Yep!
@OpalQuinze
Yep!
unknown.png
anime WWI
red and blue teams beat the crap out of the other team's rock
anime mario party
terraria in space
anime WWI
red and blue teams beat the crap out of the other team's rock