Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | P!ATD anyone? Fob, top, mcr?
1 2
MCR was my favorite band for a really long time (since The Black Parade came out, actually!) and still hold their place on that pedestal, honestly.
MCR was my favorite band for a really long time (since The Black Parade came out, actually!) and still hold their place on that pedestal, honestly.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kxok3t1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.png

rgnS7xV.gif
They're all still some of my faves but I never got as involved with FOB. They and Sleeping with Sirens/Black Veil Brides used to be 90% of what I listened to in middle school :p
They're all still some of my faves but I never got as involved with FOB. They and Sleeping with Sirens/Black Veil Brides used to be 90% of what I listened to in middle school :p
DID i hear
patd

YES
hallo
DID i hear
patd

YES
hallo
plants.png
Fellow emos/ex-emos hello :00

I've been a fan of all of the bands in the emo trinity for as long as I can remember, especially MCR. Used to love TØP as well, but I'm not a huge fan of them anymore unfortunately :(
Fellow emos/ex-emos hello :00

I've been a fan of all of the bands in the emo trinity for as long as I can remember, especially MCR. Used to love TØP as well, but I'm not a huge fan of them anymore unfortunately :(
b r o

my hatchery!
i like those and more

cough icon for hire is amazing cough
i like those and more

cough icon for hire is amazing cough
fight me m8
Brendon Urie is my angel of music
He’s there inside my mind
Brendon Urie is my angel of music
He’s there inside my mind
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@HomoWeed
You called?

MCR
P!ATD
FOB

I WORSHIP THEM

I brought an MCR t-shirt today and I am going to treasure it as if it is my child
@HomoWeed
You called?

MCR
P!ATD
FOB

I WORSHIP THEM

I brought an MCR t-shirt today and I am going to treasure it as if it is my child
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
Oh man this is my music tastes in a nutshell not gonna lie

Panic especially because Brendon Urie is a god and I would turn gay for him in a heartbeat.
Oh man this is my music tastes in a nutshell not gonna lie

Panic especially because Brendon Urie is a god and I would turn gay for him in a heartbeat.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Hello yes I still like FOB and P!ATD

Also some MCR if I'm honest ^^;
Hello yes I still like FOB and P!ATD

Also some MCR if I'm honest ^^;
1 2