Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 257 258
@CelestialPrime

Please remove me from your pinglist. Thanks in advance.
@CelestialPrime

Please remove me from your pinglist. Thanks in advance.
9nUpn1o.png8wyboWq.pngWcnnpqk.png
@CelestialPrime I'll take one! Send gems via PM?
@CelestialPrime I'll take one! Send gems via PM?
xW59ap8.png
@diodol sure! I’ll send the blep in the return message:)
@diodol sure! I’ll send the blep in the return message:)
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

Just when I get more gems... Hrrrng. I'm gonna get one of the axolotl bleps! Sending a CR.
@CelestialPrime

Just when I get more gems... Hrrrng. I'm gonna get one of the axolotl bleps! Sending a CR.
@CelestialPrime Can i be put on the pinglist for any new ones for sale / eggs? Thanks in advance ^^
@CelestialPrime Can i be put on the pinglist for any new ones for sale / eggs? Thanks in advance ^^
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
@CelestialPrime Sent!
@CelestialPrime Sent!
xW59ap8.png
@CelestialPrime I'm gonna cave and order an adorable axolotl if they're still available! I'll send payment via PM :D
@CelestialPrime I'm gonna cave and order an adorable axolotl if they're still available! I'll send payment via PM :D
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@CelestialPrime
Thank you so much! It’s ok- I have a good memory and I think I’ve remembered most of the lore.

Sending over 150 gems rn! I’m so sorry about the hassle- I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.
@CelestialPrime
Thank you so much! It’s ok- I have a good memory and I think I’ve remembered most of the lore.

Sending over 150 gems rn! I’m so sorry about the hassle- I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.
@CelestialPrime
I'll snag one axolotl blep
@CelestialPrime
I'll snag one axolotl blep
@lightningflash12 @acecavalier sorry for getting back to you guys a bit late! I’ll send your axolotls as soon as I receive payment :3
@lightningflash12 @acecavalier sorry for getting back to you guys a bit late! I’ll send your axolotls as soon as I receive payment :3
Clan Lore
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 257 258