Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted Sketches! USD/T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@pibolar ooooh that sounds like a fun challenge :D
Please send payment through CR! I’ll probaby get the finished picture back in 1-5 days!
@pibolar ooooh that sounds like a fun challenge :D
Please send payment through CR! I’ll probaby get the finished picture back in 1-5 days!
@valiantmeasures
oohh could I get another one from you in usd? c:
@valiantmeasures
oohh could I get another one from you in usd? c:
@valiantmeasures I see someone above me posted for your second open slot, so is there any way I can get a ping when you have more open slots?
@valiantmeasures I see someone above me posted for your second open slot, so is there any way I can get a ping when you have more open slots?
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
@Tesserpantsu Of course! I'll send you an invoice shortly after you send refs and your PayPal email! Thanks for coming back!
@catchingadri I'll ping you first when I have an open slot O w O
@Tesserpantsu Of course! I'll send you an invoice shortly after you send refs and your PayPal email! Thanks for coming back!
@catchingadri I'll ping you first when I have an open slot O w O
@valiantmeasures

I'd love to be added to your pinglist! I have several OCs who'd be perfect for your style
@valiantmeasures

I'd love to be added to your pinglist! I have several OCs who'd be perfect for your style
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster Added, thank you so much for your interest!
@Zhimonster Added, thank you so much for your interest!
@Zhimonster
@catchingadri

My slots Are open!
@Zhimonster
@catchingadri

My slots Are open!
@valiantmeasures

Totally getting something, just need a few moments to decide between a few characters!
@valiantmeasures

Totally getting something, just need a few moments to decide between a few characters!
@valiantmeasures

https://imgur.com/a/m1Iez

She's got a gallery of images. She normally does not have wings, so can totally be drawn without.

Clothing - like the stuff shown, white gowns, medieval-ish in style

She's an owl-fae Her eyes are all dark-dark brown, no whites. (but she still has black pupils)
@valiantmeasures

https://imgur.com/a/m1Iez

She's got a gallery of images. She normally does not have wings, so can totally be drawn without.

Clothing - like the stuff shown, white gowns, medieval-ish in style

She's an owl-fae Her eyes are all dark-dark brown, no whites. (but she still has black pupils)
@Zhimonster Great! Please send payment through CR or send your paypal email through PM and I’ll start upon receiving payment
Thank you so much for the abundant refs!
@Zhimonster Great! Please send payment through CR or send your paypal email through PM and I’ll start upon receiving payment
Thank you so much for the abundant refs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10