Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted Sketches! USD/T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319711278312587265/433483457306558464/image.jpg[/img] [indent][/indent] [indent]Hi! I’m a small little pop up that does gijinka sketches (human OCs are ok too). They’re going to be waist up and colored like so (depending on if I do it on my ipad or computer)[/indent] [indent]I prioritize USD payment but I'm good with ingame currency as well. Please send refs through PM and payment through Crossroads (or PM me if you’re paying through PayPal)! I don’t accept until after I finish the sketch but it's just nice to know that I’m actually getting paid lolol. Finished sketches will be sent through DM unless you’re ok with posting it in the thread. [b]Those who have commissioned me before the price change will be charged the old price instead of the new one because y'all returning [/b] [/indent] [quote][center][b]SLOTS:[/b] 1. Zhimonster 2. MaribelEmerson [/center][/quote]
image.jpg
Hi! I’m a small little pop up that does gijinka sketches (human OCs are ok too). They’re going to be waist up and colored like so (depending on if I do it on my ipad or computer)
I prioritize USD payment but I'm good with ingame currency as well. Please send refs through PM and payment through Crossroads (or PM me if you’re paying through PayPal)! I don’t accept until after I finish the sketch but it's just nice to know that I’m actually getting paid lolol. Finished sketches will be sent through DM unless you’re ok with posting it in the thread. Those who have commissioned me before the price change will be charged the old price instead of the new one because y'all returning
Quote:
SLOTS:
1. Zhimonster
2. MaribelEmerson

@valiantmeasures

hiya! your art is very lovely <3 ! would you be willing to draw ocs that aren't gijinkas? i'd love to get something done for this gal if you're up for it! i can provide a bigger version for better detail if you'd like :0
@valiantmeasures

hiya! your art is very lovely <3 ! would you be willing to draw ocs that aren't gijinkas? i'd love to get something done for this gal if you're up for it! i can provide a bigger version for better detail if you'd like :0
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
@valiantmeasures
do you have a gender preference when drawing? :0 most of my characters are guys so i just want to check ; v ; and i also have the same question about non-gijinka OCs, but I do have a boy that I'd love to get art of that's a Guardian gijinka <3
@valiantmeasures
do you have a gender preference when drawing? :0 most of my characters are guys so i just want to check ; v ; and i also have the same question about non-gijinka OCs, but I do have a boy that I'd love to get art of that's a Guardian gijinka <3
m16OKP.jpeg
@kanceir oh yeah, I can do those too! It would be lovely if you could send me the more detailed reference
@Altair I tend to like drawing girls more but I have been able to draw some pretty built dudes lol, just send me some references or a PM and we can talk it out :D
@kanceir oh yeah, I can do those too! It would be lovely if you could send me the more detailed reference
@Altair I tend to like drawing girls more but I have been able to draw some pretty built dudes lol, just send me some references or a PM and we can talk it out :D
@valiantmeasures your art is very pretty but i sadly cant afford it currently, is there any chance youd be opening an art shop in the future?
@valiantmeasures your art is very pretty but i sadly cant afford it currently, is there any chance youd be opening an art shop in the future?
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Virabelasan I’m currently swamped with schoolwork so I might not be able to for a month or so ; w ; thank you for your interest though!!
@Virabelasan I’m currently swamped with schoolwork so I might not be able to for a month or so ; w ; thank you for your interest though!!
@valiantmeasures Your art is lovely! Could I order one of my girl Cirrus? Here's her dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25197332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251974/25197332_350.png[/img] [/url] And here's more image refs on her toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/1167384.cirrus If you could use the first image on her dragon bio for her hair reference that would be lovely :) You can simplify the lace and details if that's easier for you!
@valiantmeasures Your art is lovely! Could I order one of my girl Cirrus?

Here's her dragon:

25197332_350.png

And here's more image refs on her toyhouse:
https://toyhou.se/1167384.cirrus

If you could use the first image on her dragon bio for her hair reference that would be lovely :) You can simplify the lace and details if that's easier for you!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm alright! Please send your payment through crossroads :D best case scenario, I’ll have it by the end of the day
@StygianForm alright! Please send your payment through crossroads :D best case scenario, I’ll have it by the end of the day
OH WORM?

val choose like any from the first page of my lair (whether you want to do one that already has gijinka design or not is up to you) and invoice me thru paypal

@valiantmeasures
OH WORM?

val choose like any from the first page of my lair (whether you want to do one that already has gijinka design or not is up to you) and invoice me thru paypal

@valiantmeasures
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@YusukeKitagawa oh worm.????? OK MOM
@YusukeKitagawa oh worm.????? OK MOM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10