Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {K^2 Tarot Card Reading - Free & Cheap}
1 2
@kittyandkatty

Oh gosh, I love these sorts of things! I'd love to get these readings:

What will help you / What will hinder you / What is your unrealized potential

Strengths / Weaknesses / Advice

You / The other person / The relationship

How much will this cost, in gems? <3 thanks!
@kittyandkatty

Oh gosh, I love these sorts of things! I'd love to get these readings:

What will help you / What will hinder you / What is your unrealized potential

Strengths / Weaknesses / Advice

You / The other person / The relationship

How much will this cost, in gems? <3 thanks!
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@gladelockwood that would be 32 gems, thank you for your interest!
@gladelockwood that would be 32 gems, thank you for your interest!
EQgl1yS.png
@kittyandkatty

Sendin the gems your way!
@kittyandkatty

Sendin the gems your way!
Thank you very much! <3
It has confirmed several of my thoughts about this subject, and given a valuable advice and insight.

I'm glad I've found you, Kitty-Katty :)

The temporary part makes sense, as during the May I am going through potentially transformative process, so I'll see how it goes!
The community part is meant well, although I can't seem to find people on the pleasant level of self-development. I've also tried several programs and retreats, but I was always disappointed.

May I contact you anytime I'm in need of a divination "check-up", please?
Thank you very much! <3
It has confirmed several of my thoughts about this subject, and given a valuable advice and insight.

I'm glad I've found you, Kitty-Katty :)

The temporary part makes sense, as during the May I am going through potentially transformative process, so I'll see how it goes!
The community part is meant well, although I can't seem to find people on the pleasant level of self-development. I've also tried several programs and retreats, but I was always disappointed.

May I contact you anytime I'm in need of a divination "check-up", please?
1_by_srneckaart-dbjeven.jpg2_by_srneckaart-dbjeveq.jpg3_by_srneckaart-dbjevet.jpg
@vinjirra Of course! I'm so happy that my reading helped you :)!
@vinjirra Of course! I'm so happy that my reading helped you :)!
EQgl1yS.png
@gladelockwood

Help You / 2 Of Pentacles

-When you face problems, you may want to find a plan and stick to it, even if it doesn't work that well. The 2 Of Pentacles asks you to be flexible and open to new forms of problem solving. It also asks you to chill out and relax. Realize that most of the problems you face aren't that big in the long run. Know that what is an awful situation now makes an amazing story in the future.

Hinder You / Son Of Pentacles

-Stubbornness, obsession, overworking; these qualities will be your downfall. It reminds of the artist who details their work so much that it becomes grotesque. The temptation that add just one more thing, or do just a bit extra, is strong. It makes you feel productive. But if anything, it's the opposite. Overdoing a project it draining. Working when you're tired will lead to sloppy work. Know when to let things be, and you'll be on the path to your potential.

Your Potential / The Magician

-The Magician stands before a table of the four suits of Tarot. He is completely in control of his powers, because he completely understands them. The Magician uses concentration and action to manifest what he wants. Your potential as The Magician would empower you in all aspects of life. The Magician asks you to be aware of the world around you, and the world inside you. Once you understand them, you can control them, and shape them how you desire. He also asks you to be active in your life. If something is wrong, speak up. If you don't like how something is, change it. If you want something, ask for it. You will always be surprised by how much of a difference you can make.
Thanking my deck for giving me an easy read! I'll be posting your other readings in seperate posts, so stay tuned!
@gladelockwood

Help You / 2 Of Pentacles

-When you face problems, you may want to find a plan and stick to it, even if it doesn't work that well. The 2 Of Pentacles asks you to be flexible and open to new forms of problem solving. It also asks you to chill out and relax. Realize that most of the problems you face aren't that big in the long run. Know that what is an awful situation now makes an amazing story in the future.

Hinder You / Son Of Pentacles

-Stubbornness, obsession, overworking; these qualities will be your downfall. It reminds of the artist who details their work so much that it becomes grotesque. The temptation that add just one more thing, or do just a bit extra, is strong. It makes you feel productive. But if anything, it's the opposite. Overdoing a project it draining. Working when you're tired will lead to sloppy work. Know when to let things be, and you'll be on the path to your potential.

Your Potential / The Magician

-The Magician stands before a table of the four suits of Tarot. He is completely in control of his powers, because he completely understands them. The Magician uses concentration and action to manifest what he wants. Your potential as The Magician would empower you in all aspects of life. The Magician asks you to be aware of the world around you, and the world inside you. Once you understand them, you can control them, and shape them how you desire. He also asks you to be active in your life. If something is wrong, speak up. If you don't like how something is, change it. If you want something, ask for it. You will always be surprised by how much of a difference you can make.
Thanking my deck for giving me an easy read! I'll be posting your other readings in seperate posts, so stay tuned!
EQgl1yS.png
@gladelockwood

Strength/Ace of Swords

-The Ace of Swords is similar to Justice, but more active. The Ace of Swords goes bravely forward, dispelling bias to look at the truth objectively. He is matter of fact, sharp, fortuitous. He is similar in style to Sherlock Holmes; through logic and reason he can accomplish anything. Your strengths lie in these values of objective reasoning, resolve, and intellect.

Weakness/2 Of Wands

-In your skills with the Ace of Swords lies some flaws. Your strengths aren't being used effectively. I feel a blockage of some sort, like a brain fog. Although you are very sharp, you live very much in the moment. You don't necessarily plan for the future, or make long term goals you can keep. This causes you to bite off more than you can chew, because you feel emboldened in the moment. You have issues with managing power, planning for the future, and patience.

Advice/9 Of Cups

-The 9 Of Cups delights in the world around him. He feels content with the state of things. He feels a deep satisfaction with his current state. If anything, he feels a bit smug with where he is. The 9 Of Cups asks you to not be so cynical, and to let yourself enjoy the simple things in life. Not everything is some deep mystery, in fact, most things aren't. Trying to dig deep into such things will lead to exhaustion. Realize that it's okay to enjoy things for their own sake
Sorry that these are taking so long! I had a super busy weekend. I'll have the last reading out later today. Hope this helped!
@gladelockwood

Strength/Ace of Swords

-The Ace of Swords is similar to Justice, but more active. The Ace of Swords goes bravely forward, dispelling bias to look at the truth objectively. He is matter of fact, sharp, fortuitous. He is similar in style to Sherlock Holmes; through logic and reason he can accomplish anything. Your strengths lie in these values of objective reasoning, resolve, and intellect.

Weakness/2 Of Wands

-In your skills with the Ace of Swords lies some flaws. Your strengths aren't being used effectively. I feel a blockage of some sort, like a brain fog. Although you are very sharp, you live very much in the moment. You don't necessarily plan for the future, or make long term goals you can keep. This causes you to bite off more than you can chew, because you feel emboldened in the moment. You have issues with managing power, planning for the future, and patience.

Advice/9 Of Cups

-The 9 Of Cups delights in the world around him. He feels content with the state of things. He feels a deep satisfaction with his current state. If anything, he feels a bit smug with where he is. The 9 Of Cups asks you to not be so cynical, and to let yourself enjoy the simple things in life. Not everything is some deep mystery, in fact, most things aren't. Trying to dig deep into such things will lead to exhaustion. Realize that it's okay to enjoy things for their own sake
Sorry that these are taking so long! I had a super busy weekend. I'll have the last reading out later today. Hope this helped!
EQgl1yS.png
@kittyandkatty

Aaa thank you for these so far! No worries about how long they take, if anything it's kind've fun getting these just here 'n there vs all at once! No rush <3 Thanks again!
@kittyandkatty

Aaa thank you for these so far! No worries about how long they take, if anything it's kind've fun getting these just here 'n there vs all at once! No rush <3 Thanks again!
@gladelockwood

You/The Devil

-At first, getting The Devil may seem like the worst possible option. However, The Devil is as important as any other card. In the context of a relationship, he represents feelings of fear, hopelessness, and restraint. It's important to remember however, that these feelings are somewhat self-inflicted. You may refuse to speak up about problems you have, and end up holding resentment.

Other/Ace Of Pentacles

-Ace Of Pentacles is as down to earth as you can get. They may not be the most intelligent, but they have plenty of practical knowledge and common sense. They're a trustworthy person you can always count on.

Advice/Daughter Of Pentacles

-Learn to be a be more trusting of others. We often have trouble telling others how we feel and what we want, because we fear how we might react. But now is not the time for such suspicions. Tell the other person how you feel, and be secure in the knowledge that they won't hate you.
Woohoo, finally done! Thank you so much for letting me read your cards. Hope to see you again in the future!
@gladelockwood

You/The Devil

-At first, getting The Devil may seem like the worst possible option. However, The Devil is as important as any other card. In the context of a relationship, he represents feelings of fear, hopelessness, and restraint. It's important to remember however, that these feelings are somewhat self-inflicted. You may refuse to speak up about problems you have, and end up holding resentment.

Other/Ace Of Pentacles

-Ace Of Pentacles is as down to earth as you can get. They may not be the most intelligent, but they have plenty of practical knowledge and common sense. They're a trustworthy person you can always count on.

Advice/Daughter Of Pentacles

-Learn to be a be more trusting of others. We often have trouble telling others how we feel and what we want, because we fear how we might react. But now is not the time for such suspicions. Tell the other person how you feel, and be secure in the knowledge that they won't hate you.
Woohoo, finally done! Thank you so much for letting me read your cards. Hope to see you again in the future!
EQgl1yS.png
Hello! I was wondering if I can get a reading of
Past / Present / Future
And
Situation / Action / Outcome
How much would that be? < v <
Hello! I was wondering if I can get a reading of
Past / Present / Future
And
Situation / Action / Outcome
How much would that be? < v <
1 2