Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {K^2 Tarot Card Reading - Free & Cheap}
1 2
[img]http://blog.luulla.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/divider-vine-cropped2.jpg[/img] [center][i]Gaze into the future! With a handful of cards, receive insight and advice on any aspect of your life. Be warned, you may not like what the cards tell...[/i] ---------[/center] [center]-A one card read is free, and you can get as many as you'd like- -For every card after this first, it's 3000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]/4[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]- -I'm subscribed to the thread, so there's no need to ping-[/center] --------- [center][size=5][b][i]Example Card Spreads:[/i][/b][/size] Past / Present / Future What will help you / What will hinder you / What is your unrealized potential Situation / Action / Outcome You / The other person / The relationship Stop / Start / Continue Mind / Body / Spirit You / Your current path / Your potential Option 1 / Option 2 / Option 3 Strengths / Weaknesses / Advice What worked well / What didn’t work well / Key learnings [/center] --------- [center][size=1]I won't do certain readings if I feel the subject matter is too heavy, I don't feel comfortable giving advice on such topics. Note: This is ultimately for fun and entertainment. I am not responsible for any actions taken by buyers.[/size] [img]http://blog.luulla.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/divider-vine-cropped2.jpg[/img][/center]
divider-vine-cropped2.jpg
Gaze into the future! With a handful of cards, receive insight and advice on any aspect of your life. Be warned, you may not like what the cards tell...
-A one card read is free, and you can get as many as you'd like-
-For every card after this first, it's 3000 icon_treasure.png/4icon_gems.png-

-I'm subscribed to the thread, so there's no need to ping-

Example Card Spreads:

Past / Present / Future

What will help you / What will hinder you / What is your unrealized potential

Situation / Action / Outcome

You / The other person / The relationship

Stop / Start / Continue

Mind / Body / Spirit

You / Your current path / Your potential

Option 1 / Option 2 / Option 3

Strengths / Weaknesses / Advice

What worked well / What didn’t work well / Key learnings

I won't do certain readings if I feel the subject matter is too heavy, I don't feel comfortable giving advice on such topics.

Note: This is ultimately for fun and entertainment. I am not responsible for any actions taken by buyers.

divider-vine-cropped2.jpg
EQgl1yS.png
@kittyandkatty - Hi! I've always been interested in tarot card readings but never really knew how they worked, etc. Could you tell me more? I'd love to get a reading but I'm at a loss of where to start.
@kittyandkatty - Hi! I've always been interested in tarot card readings but never really knew how they worked, etc. Could you tell me more? I'd love to get a reading but I'm at a loss of where to start.
Gsc8y3C.png
@lilnaan np! lemme try my best to explain it. :
Here's some background information on Tarot Cards:

Tarot cards are a particular kind of card deck that contains 78 cards, split into the major and minor arcana. The major arcana tells the Fool's Journey to enlightenment, and each card has a specific name (ex: The Fool, Strength, Wheel of Fortune, etc.) The major arcana is made up of 22 cards.

The minor arcana is further split into four suits: Pentacles, Wands, Cups, and Swords. Each suit contains an Ace, 9 numbered cards (2-10), and a page,knight, king, and queen card. Each suit contains 14 cards, and combined they make up 56.

(If that confused you, you can find the list of cards here: Link)

Each of the 78 cards has a certain meaning. These meanings can vary from person to person, and from deck to deck, but there are universal connotations for each card.
I think the easiest way to explain tarot reading is through example, so I'll give an example Tarot reading:

I want to gain insight about the past, present and future. I decide to use my Tarot cards for this purpose.

First, I ask the deck the question I want answered. So I ask "What insight can I gain on my past, present, and future?"

Next, I shuffle the deck. This "energizes" the deck for lack of a better word.

Then, I draw one card for each aspect of the question. In this case, three, one for the past, one for the present, and one for the future.

Now I read the cards, and apply them to each aspect. This is the most time and energy consuming part of the process, but also the most fun! I use a mixture of card meaning and gut feeling to figure out what the cards are saying.

Lastly, I summarize what the cards said, and write it down. And Voila, I've done an entire Tarot card reading!
If you'd like to know more, I'd recommend doing some research of your own or PMing me. Hope this helped!
@lilnaan np! lemme try my best to explain it. :
Here's some background information on Tarot Cards:

Tarot cards are a particular kind of card deck that contains 78 cards, split into the major and minor arcana. The major arcana tells the Fool's Journey to enlightenment, and each card has a specific name (ex: The Fool, Strength, Wheel of Fortune, etc.) The major arcana is made up of 22 cards.

The minor arcana is further split into four suits: Pentacles, Wands, Cups, and Swords. Each suit contains an Ace, 9 numbered cards (2-10), and a page,knight, king, and queen card. Each suit contains 14 cards, and combined they make up 56.

(If that confused you, you can find the list of cards here: Link)

Each of the 78 cards has a certain meaning. These meanings can vary from person to person, and from deck to deck, but there are universal connotations for each card.
I think the easiest way to explain tarot reading is through example, so I'll give an example Tarot reading:

I want to gain insight about the past, present and future. I decide to use my Tarot cards for this purpose.

First, I ask the deck the question I want answered. So I ask "What insight can I gain on my past, present, and future?"

Next, I shuffle the deck. This "energizes" the deck for lack of a better word.

Then, I draw one card for each aspect of the question. In this case, three, one for the past, one for the present, and one for the future.

Now I read the cards, and apply them to each aspect. This is the most time and energy consuming part of the process, but also the most fun! I use a mixture of card meaning and gut feeling to figure out what the cards are saying.

Lastly, I summarize what the cards said, and write it down. And Voila, I've done an entire Tarot card reading!
If you'd like to know more, I'd recommend doing some research of your own or PMing me. Hope this helped!
EQgl1yS.png
Hello! I'm interested in getting a reading. I'm interested in this spread: "
You / Your current path / Your potential"
Hello! I'm interested in getting a reading. I'm interested in this spread: "
You / Your current path / Your potential"
@bwee

You/4 of Wands

-You are currently in a state of celebration! After lots of hard work, you've finally finished something big. I get vibes that it's a personal project that you've been working on. In this victory, you realize not only how far you've come, but how far you have to go. Revel in how much work you've put in, and in how much is yet to come. For now, enjoy the stability, happiness, and balance that life now offers you. Soon though, you will want be looking to future. You will wonder "Where do I go now?".

Your Current Path/ Ace of Wands

-Your current path will be marked by a sudden hit of inspiration. I think of the story of Archimedes, and his "Eureka!" moment. Pieces will suddenly fall into place, and you'll be going full steam ahead. Harness this passion, and you can go wherever your creativity takes you.

Your Potential/ 7 of Wands

-7 of Wands is similar to Ace of Wands, but much more intense. 7 of Wands is about fiercely standing up for what you believe in. If the Ace of Wands was for a sudden burst of inspiration, then 7 of Wands is for conviction in that inspiration. I see this card as advice for how to fully harness the Ace of Wands. Don't let others judgement hold you back. Be brave, be bold, and don't be sorry for it!

Huh, all wands, cool! Wands represent creativity, ambition, passion, and drive. Now would be a great time for any creative pursuits. Hope this reading was helpful!
@bwee

You/4 of Wands

-You are currently in a state of celebration! After lots of hard work, you've finally finished something big. I get vibes that it's a personal project that you've been working on. In this victory, you realize not only how far you've come, but how far you have to go. Revel in how much work you've put in, and in how much is yet to come. For now, enjoy the stability, happiness, and balance that life now offers you. Soon though, you will want be looking to future. You will wonder "Where do I go now?".

Your Current Path/ Ace of Wands

-Your current path will be marked by a sudden hit of inspiration. I think of the story of Archimedes, and his "Eureka!" moment. Pieces will suddenly fall into place, and you'll be going full steam ahead. Harness this passion, and you can go wherever your creativity takes you.

Your Potential/ 7 of Wands

-7 of Wands is similar to Ace of Wands, but much more intense. 7 of Wands is about fiercely standing up for what you believe in. If the Ace of Wands was for a sudden burst of inspiration, then 7 of Wands is for conviction in that inspiration. I see this card as advice for how to fully harness the Ace of Wands. Don't let others judgement hold you back. Be brave, be bold, and don't be sorry for it!

Huh, all wands, cool! Wands represent creativity, ambition, passion, and drive. Now would be a great time for any creative pursuits. Hope this reading was helpful!
EQgl1yS.png
Thank you for the reading!
Thank you for the reading!
Hello! I've recently found a spread useful in my current situation, I'm including a depiction: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/20/e9/8a20e90960d36bd27407f573f51104e3.jpg[/img] Name your price :) I've also got any donate-able items in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2238891/1]this[/url] thread, if you'd prefer it the old-fashioned way!
Hello!

I've recently found a spread useful in my current situation, I'm including a depiction:

8a20e90960d36bd27407f573f51104e3.jpg

Name your price :) I've also got any donate-able items in this thread, if you'd prefer it the old-fashioned way!
1_by_srneckaart-dbjeven.jpg2_by_srneckaart-dbjeveq.jpg3_by_srneckaart-dbjevet.jpg
@vanjirra a 5 card spread would be 12000 T/ 16 G. If you'd like to pay in items, that Pastel Rose Thorn Crown would be perfect! :)
@vanjirra a 5 card spread would be 12000 T/ 16 G. If you'd like to pay in items, that Pastel Rose Thorn Crown would be perfect! :)
EQgl1yS.png
Payment sent your way! :)
Payment sent your way! :)
1_by_srneckaart-dbjeven.jpg2_by_srneckaart-dbjeveq.jpg3_by_srneckaart-dbjevet.jpg
@vanjirra

Current Place/7 Of Wands

-Take a stand and take your place. You're currently in a powerful part of your spiritual cycle. You are solidifying your practice into your everyday life. If anyone tries to dissuade you, ignore them. Only you know what the right path for you is.

Central Lesson/10 Of Cups

-Being apart of a community that nourishes your spirituality is vital. Going at it alone can be tempting, but the support of others will be incredibly helpful. Make some friends on the same spiritual path as you!

Positive Influence/10 of Swords

-At first, this seems a strange card for a positive influence. However, I think it's showing you a lesson you have learned. You have suffered, tremendously, in this journey. However, your darkest hours are now over. Now you have the wisdom that comes with despair, and you can better appreciate the good times.

Negative Influence/Mother Of Pentacles

-Now is a time to focus inward. Don't overextend yourself to help others. If others ask too much of you, let them know that you can't. Help others by helping yourself. You'll be in much better place to help them once you feel better. Resist the urge to help everyone else with their problems. Towards yourself, be nurturing. Rest, eat, relax, be kind to your mind and your body. You are worthy of such things, and now is the time to really focus on your health. Do whatever helps you feel better. A little TLC towards yourself will go a long way.

Advice/9 Of Swords

-You may be struggling with feelings of guilt, remorse, and self-hatred. Don't let them get to you. Learn that loving yourself is one of the best things a person can do. If you feel worried, don't be. Worrying doesn't help anyone, especially you. You are a good person, and you deserve a life of happiness, peace, love, and support. Your spirituality could be a good way to alleviate such feelings.
Definitely one of the most interesting reads I've gotten. I was blindsided by 10 of Swords for positive influence! Your reading was also all Minor Arcana. This means that the lessons from this read will be temporary. You will need to change your approaches in the future. But for now, they're the best advice the cards could give. Hope the reading was helpful!
@vanjirra

Current Place/7 Of Wands

-Take a stand and take your place. You're currently in a powerful part of your spiritual cycle. You are solidifying your practice into your everyday life. If anyone tries to dissuade you, ignore them. Only you know what the right path for you is.

Central Lesson/10 Of Cups

-Being apart of a community that nourishes your spirituality is vital. Going at it alone can be tempting, but the support of others will be incredibly helpful. Make some friends on the same spiritual path as you!

Positive Influence/10 of Swords

-At first, this seems a strange card for a positive influence. However, I think it's showing you a lesson you have learned. You have suffered, tremendously, in this journey. However, your darkest hours are now over. Now you have the wisdom that comes with despair, and you can better appreciate the good times.

Negative Influence/Mother Of Pentacles

-Now is a time to focus inward. Don't overextend yourself to help others. If others ask too much of you, let them know that you can't. Help others by helping yourself. You'll be in much better place to help them once you feel better. Resist the urge to help everyone else with their problems. Towards yourself, be nurturing. Rest, eat, relax, be kind to your mind and your body. You are worthy of such things, and now is the time to really focus on your health. Do whatever helps you feel better. A little TLC towards yourself will go a long way.

Advice/9 Of Swords

-You may be struggling with feelings of guilt, remorse, and self-hatred. Don't let them get to you. Learn that loving yourself is one of the best things a person can do. If you feel worried, don't be. Worrying doesn't help anyone, especially you. You are a good person, and you deserve a life of happiness, peace, love, and support. Your spirituality could be a good way to alleviate such feelings.
Definitely one of the most interesting reads I've gotten. I was blindsided by 10 of Swords for positive influence! Your reading was also all Minor Arcana. This means that the lessons from this read will be temporary. You will need to change your approaches in the future. But for now, they're the best advice the cards could give. Hope the reading was helpful!
EQgl1yS.png
1 2