Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private [w/ meely]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
"I'm not Alek." Devon didn't even think he looked like the guy, so he wasn't sure why Velvet kept mistaking them. Unless it wasn't his appearance that was similar. "We're in your house. Going to training."
"I'm not Alek." Devon didn't even think he looked like the guy, so he wasn't sure why Velvet kept mistaking them. Unless it wasn't his appearance that was similar. "We're in your house. Going to training."
Velvet shook her head. "Sorry. I meant where is Alek?" She was conjuring up an image of the man in her head; clear disgust was in her eyes.
Velvet shook her head. "Sorry. I meant where is Alek?" She was conjuring up an image of the man in her head; clear disgust was in her eyes.
image.png
"I have no idea. Not here?" Devon suggested. He hoped Alek wasn't here anyway. "Don't you know? It sounds like something you'd have kept note of."
"I have no idea. Not here?" Devon suggested. He hoped Alek wasn't here anyway. "Don't you know? It sounds like something you'd have kept note of."
"I used to know. Raided his home with my old gang." She sighed briskly, as she revealed another part of her past unintentionally. "We had him cornered," she hissed. "But we fell into his trap. Most of my members died. And that's when he gave me this." She pulled up her sleeve and revealed a long, pink, twisting scar running through the dark flesh. "He was also the one who made me, you know..." she twirled her finger around her ear.
"I used to know. Raided his home with my old gang." She sighed briskly, as she revealed another part of her past unintentionally. "We had him cornered," she hissed. "But we fell into his trap. Most of my members died. And that's when he gave me this." She pulled up her sleeve and revealed a long, pink, twisting scar running through the dark flesh. "He was also the one who made me, you know..." she twirled her finger around her ear.
image.png
Devon listened politely, following Velvet in a lost sort of way. He looked at the scar sort of cautiously. "Can't you find him again? With the- the computer things?"
Devon listened politely, following Velvet in a lost sort of way. He looked at the scar sort of cautiously. "Can't you find him again? With the- the computer things?"
"The computer things? What an expanded vocabulary." She paused for a second, feeling the scar with the hand that wasn't covered by a leather glove. "No. I can't find him, but I've tried. He's nearly untraceable. Hired people, too. Even the infamous Russian hacker Aqur."
"The computer things? What an expanded vocabulary." She paused for a second, feeling the scar with the hand that wasn't covered by a leather glove. "No. I can't find him, but I've tried. He's nearly untraceable. Hired people, too. Even the infamous Russian hacker Aqur."
image.png
"At least I remembered their name," Devon muttered. It wasn't his fault; he didn't even know how to use a computer, so there was no point in remembering their name. "Can't you try to draw him out somehow?"
"At least I remembered their name," Devon muttered. It wasn't his fault; he didn't even know how to use a computer, so there was no point in remembering their name. "Can't you try to draw him out somehow?"
Velvet paused. "I haven't tried, but I'm unsure of what to..." She switched her gaze to the floor, frowning. "Any ideas?"
Velvet paused. "I haven't tried, but I'm unsure of what to..." She switched her gaze to the floor, frowning. "Any ideas?"
image.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46