Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | fred.: A simple RP game
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 294 295
I gave Fred a rhodochrosite crane in exchange of his annoying dog, then I made his apatite fisher eat his waistcoat in front of him, and my dragon ate his apatite fisher.
I gave Fred a rhodochrosite crane in exchange of his annoying dog, then I made his apatite fisher eat his waistcoat in front of him, and my dragon ate his apatite fisher.
DO U CARE ABOUT THE ANNOYING DOG?! HUH?! DO U?!

(I will not give up until he cares.)

DO U CARE ABOUT THE ANNOYING DOG?! HUH?! DO U?!

(I will not give up until he cares.)

Check out my business HERE! :D
NP4J6.gif
[center]@MissKittypants[/center] [center][quote name="MissKittypants" date="2018-04-19 06:50:13" ] *studies Fred, soon walks up to him and licks his face* [/quote] Lol I´ve done that too.[/center]
MissKittypants wrote on 2018-04-19 06:50:13:
*studies Fred, soon walks up to him and licks his face*
Lol I´ve done that too.
NP4J6.gif
[center][quote name="@DreamCatcher2" date="2018-04-19 12:39:26" ] [center]@/MissKittypants[/center] [center][quote name="MissKittypants" date="2018-04-19 06:50:13" ] *studies Fred, soon walks up to him and licks his face* [/quote] Lol I´ve done that too.[/center] [/quote] [center]Did he care?[/center][/center]
@DreamCatcher2 wrote on 2018-04-19 12:39:26:
@/MissKittypants
MissKittypants wrote on 2018-04-19 06:50:13:
*studies Fred, soon walks up to him and licks his face*
Lol I´ve done that too.
Did he care?
Candies.gif
Uses an imp breed change scroll on fred
Uses an imp breed change scroll on fred
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
*sprints in*
*throws bucket of water NEXT to Fred*
*runs away*
*sprints in*
*throws bucket of water NEXT to Fred*
*runs away*
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
*lays on floor face first right in front of Fred, not moving.*
*lays on floor face first right in front of Fred, not moving.*
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

@MissKittypants

No T^T
@MissKittypants

No T^T
NP4J6.gif
@Thornasaur only enough that i would bother others in this thread about it. ---------------- @Pathfinder777 *coughs up monkey and forces it down your throat* ------------ @Orleina thats nice. no matter what the prizes are, im sure that someone will join. dont bother me about it though, i dont have the money for raffles. *pulls out chocolate bar and proceeds to nibble it* --------- @MissKittypants *not caring intensifies* ---------- @Tynnk *shrug* *puts on new set of clothes* ------------- @MoCrawfee [color=orange]you'll get the achievement but it will not count towards the list. congratulations on buying your way through a forum game[/color] -------------- @DreamCatcher2 no. that dog is supposed to be chasing down papyrus and dragging him home, thats what sans trained it to do. i dont know why its bothering me... ----------- @clw23 thank you. now im not only one of the more expensive dragons in the game but im also still pretty. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=11&gender=0&tert=108&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=124&auth=fc96119a9d522ddb5aa4d0f36c6a6bd5a8e4145b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ------------- @ObsidianMage *dab* dodged like a pro -------- @PopatoPips *stab* free EXP ---------- @MajesticalNoodle good point.
@Thornasaur
only enough that i would bother others in this thread about it.
@Pathfinder777
*coughs up monkey and forces it down your throat*
@Orleina
thats nice. no matter what the prizes are, im sure that someone will join. dont bother me about it though, i dont have the money for raffles. *pulls out chocolate bar and proceeds to nibble it*
@MissKittypants
*not caring intensifies*
@Tynnk
*shrug* *puts on new set of clothes*
@MoCrawfee
you'll get the achievement but it will not count towards the list. congratulations on buying your way through a forum game
@DreamCatcher2
no. that dog is supposed to be chasing down papyrus and dragging him home, thats what sans trained it to do. i dont know why its bothering me...
@clw23
thank you. now im not only one of the more expensive dragons in the game but im also still pretty.
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=11&gender=0&tert=108&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=124&auth=fc96119a9d522ddb5aa4d0f36c6a6bd5a8e4145b&dummyext=prev.png
@ObsidianMage
*dab* dodged like a pro
@PopatoPips
*stab* free EXP
@MajesticalNoodle
good point.
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz