Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | fred.: A simple RP game
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 294 295
@Blazingphoenix01

Fred, do you like waffles? If not get a life!
@Blazingphoenix01

Fred, do you like waffles? If not get a life!
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
i just wanted to get fred to breed with one of my dergs haha

@blazingphoenix01
i just wanted to get fred to breed with one of my dergs haha

@blazingphoenix01
Uq1cq4S.png
@Pathfinder777 hmm. is that so? can anyone here top that? anyone? no? i guess it is. i'll take your word for it. ---------- @DreamCatcher2 look at what you've done. youve summoned the annoying dog. congrats to you... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38274928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382750/38274928_350.png[/img] [/url] -------------- @Rabigrace *looks at reset button* i have many lives. therefor, i have no reason to like waffles. ------------- @Thornasaur [color=orange] *checks care list* im sorry but it doesnt appear that youre on this list, my friend. i know that you donated to the revamp but i dont think that counts as enough to get you onto the 'wife provider' list for fred. please make fred care before suggesting a female to breed with him.[/color] --------------
@Pathfinder777
hmm. is that so? can anyone here top that? anyone? no? i guess it is. i'll take your word for it.
@DreamCatcher2
look at what you've done. youve summoned the annoying dog. congrats to you...

38274928_350.png

@Rabigrace
*looks at reset button*
i have many lives. therefor, i have no reason to like waffles.
@Thornasaur

*checks care list*
im sorry but it doesnt appear that youre on this list, my friend. i know that you donated to the revamp but i dont think that counts as enough to get you onto the 'wife provider' list for fred. please make fred care before suggesting a female to breed with him.

space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@blazingphoneiz01
Fred did you know most of your siblings are starved or exalted?

If you dont have a heart for them you should join them dead.

I shouls move away from being mean to him i guess...
@blazingphoneiz01
Fred did you know most of your siblings are starved or exalted?

If you dont have a heart for them you should join them dead.

I shouls move away from being mean to him i guess...
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
@Rabigrace
hmmm. no thanks. i have this handy reset button that kinda just stops me from dying. even if i wanted to, i probably couldnt stay dead.
:I
EDIT: did you mean to spell my name as such so it looks like 'phonies'? thats kinda funny.
@Rabigrace
hmmm. no thanks. i have this handy reset button that kinda just stops me from dying. even if i wanted to, i probably couldnt stay dead.
:I
EDIT: did you mean to spell my name as such so it looks like 'phonies'? thats kinda funny.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@Rabigrace
uh. the fact that i got that even though you didnt ping me means that you dont really need to ping me if my username is hard for you to type. if you just like pinging, thats fine :>
*strange fred noises*
@Rabigrace
uh. the fact that i got that even though you didnt ping me means that you dont really need to ping me if my username is hard for you to type. if you just like pinging, thats fine :>
*strange fred noises*
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
d a n g

i t

fred do you care about the things on blaze’’s wishlist
d a n g

i t

fred do you care about the things on blaze’’s wishlist
Uq1cq4S.png
//stuffs a monkey in your throat//
//stuffs a monkey in your throat//
466w8yC.png
She/her +3 FR time
emotional*weird*bubbly*friendly*dark*compassionate*quiet*rude*insane
Hey Fred...I never EVER win on the Raffles here...so I decided to create my own raffle...except I haven't started it yet because I need to get the right prizes and because I never win I don't have the right prizes...
Hey Fred...I never EVER win on the Raffles here...so I decided to create my own raffle...except I haven't started it yet because I need to get the right prizes and because I never win I don't have the right prizes...
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
*studies Fred, soon walks up to him and licks his face*
*studies Fred, soon walks up to him and licks his face*
Candies.gif
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 294 295