Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] V.I.R.U.S. OOF Boarding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I stuck myself down offering 20 places, I hope to expand my lair this week so maybe I'll add more later <3
Good luck friends!
I stuck myself down offering 20 places, I hope to expand my lair this week so maybe I'll add more later <3
Good luck friends!
VHK85V8.gif
@Mortveil

Just warning you before I send them to you, I'll be filling in all of your spaces, I'll be sending them in CRs! Thank you!
@Mortveil

Just warning you before I send them to you, I'll be filling in all of your spaces, I'll be sending them in CRs! Thank you!
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@Keyy
All good thank you, I have a white dragon as a placeholder to tell me which are the fodder dragons :)
@Keyy
All good thank you, I have a white dragon as a placeholder to tell me which are the fodder dragons :)
VHK85V8.gif
@Katsra

Had an accident, so sorry!
@Katsra

Had an accident, so sorry!
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
I got some spaces open :P
I got some spaces open :P
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
Free bump back up to the first page!
Free bump back up to the first page!
NX0f3lW.pngJWlblI8.png
bump
bump
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
@1Sash1 If it is alright with you I'm going to send these back through 1-way crs!
@1Sash1 If it is alright with you I'm going to send these back through 1-way crs!
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli

No problem! I'm fine with CRs!
@Moirli

No problem! I'm fine with CRs!
RV0wL8I.png
I might have broken the spreadsheet since I'm not showing in the Available Dormers section, but I will have 30 spaces free before Midnight, +20 more in 4 days when babies grow up and get exalted.

(Also if anyone in Plague wants to reserve Lv10 Fodders for 17kt each I'm more than happy to note that in the derg's bio!)
I might have broken the spreadsheet since I'm not showing in the Available Dormers section, but I will have 30 spaces free before Midnight, +20 more in 4 days when babies grow up and get exalted.

(Also if anyone in Plague wants to reserve Lv10 Fodders for 17kt each I'm more than happy to note that in the derg's bio!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21