Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nursery name help.
Hi, all! I'm looking to make a (mostly) all coatl nursery. However, I suck at coming up with names. It would mean a lot to me if you guys sent your suggestions right away! If I choose a suggestion and use it, the person who suggested it will get first (and free) pick of the litter I will have soon! Here are the parents and the potential offspring. [img]https://s18.postimg.cc/tj44rv4q1/Rpgcg_S1x_TQi_A2_BN2_HP-vk_A.png[/img]
Hi, all! I'm looking to make a (mostly) all coatl nursery. However, I suck at coming up with names. It would mean a lot to me if you guys sent your suggestions right away!

If I choose a suggestion and use it, the person who suggested it will get first (and free) pick of the litter I will have soon! Here are the parents and the potential offspring.

Rpgcg_S1x_TQi_A2_BN2_HP-vk_A.png
@diva

Feathered Dreams
Neroli Nests

You might try posting in Dragon Share--Help is more of "how to" and Dragon Share is more about sharing pretty dragons.

Also, check out this guide or this guide for info on how to set up a hatchery.

Please don't send me a dragon unless you want it exalted.
@diva

Feathered Dreams
Neroli Nests

You might try posting in Dragon Share--Help is more of "how to" and Dragon Share is more about sharing pretty dragons.

Also, check out this guide or this guide for info on how to set up a hatchery.

Please don't send me a dragon unless you want it exalted.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thank you very much for the information!
@Nightwind Thank you very much for the information!