Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR popularity poll [BEING REMADE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Frysa

Maybe just a general male/female pose? Or, for the favorite breed question, you could add two of each dragon with a gender for each. :)
@Frysa

Maybe just a general male/female pose? Or, for the favorite breed question, you could add two of each dragon with a gender for each. :)
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
@Tacodoodle I don't want to do that because I'm betting that several people (including myself) like both gender poses. Plus, it is easier to refer to it as a whole breed. And, if you think about it, poses are just that - poses. The dragon theoretically wouldn't stay in that pose forever.
@Tacodoodle I don't want to do that because I'm betting that several people (including myself) like both gender poses. Plus, it is easier to refer to it as a whole breed. And, if you think about it, poses are just that - poses. The dragon theoretically wouldn't stay in that pose forever.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Frysa

Ok! Just a suggestion :3
@Frysa

Ok! Just a suggestion :3
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
@absolmon @Tacodoodle @mPhish @Kurashikis @TheHeroicOne @Cathat @TheParamoreVeil @wrecknrule @Elysiuhm @Tigenki @Dragogirl10 @Synchromial @Grimmneko @Trustrae @Karasuma @Becquerell It's been a while, but we finally reached 350! Here's the results. If anyone wants to be removed from the pinglist just tell me! [u]Stats[/u] Most popular dragon breed - Tie between Coatl and Skydancer Most popular primary gene - Skink Most popular secondary gene - Butterfly Most popular tertiary gene - Glimmer Most popular flight - Ice Least popular dragon breed - Snapper Least popular primary gene - Speckle Least popular secondary gene - Hypnotic Least popular tertiary gene - Crackle Least popular flight - Arcane Based on the statistics, the best dragon ever would be something like [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=4cfa83cc3acc90335fc68ba5ade8f2d1eafc4c57&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And the worst dragon ever would be something like [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=9&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=6&winggene=9&wings=2&auth=2b250e61a3b8a7975c916ff7db51d4693f2e6799&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@absolmon @Tacodoodle @mPhish @Kurashikis @TheHeroicOne @Cathat @TheParamoreVeil @wrecknrule @Elysiuhm @Tigenki @Dragogirl10 @Synchromial @Grimmneko @Trustrae @Karasuma @Becquerell

It's been a while, but we finally reached 350! Here's the results. If anyone wants to be removed from the pinglist just tell me!

Stats
Most popular dragon breed - Tie between Coatl and Skydancer
Most popular primary gene - Skink
Most popular secondary gene - Butterfly
Most popular tertiary gene - Glimmer
Most popular flight - Ice
Least popular dragon breed - Snapper
Least popular primary gene - Speckle
Least popular secondary gene - Hypnotic
Least popular tertiary gene - Crackle
Least popular flight - Arcane

Based on the statistics, the best dragon ever would be something like
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=4cfa83cc3acc90335fc68ba5ade8f2d1eafc4c57&dummyext=prev.png
And the worst dragon ever would be something like
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=9&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=6&winggene=9&wings=2&auth=2b250e61a3b8a7975c916ff7db51d4693f2e6799&dummyext=prev.png
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Done!
Done!
Lichtdrache.gif
Can we revive this?
Can we revive this?
@pr0phet
That'd be interesting, I'd be willing to do it again
@pr0phet
That'd be interesting, I'd be willing to do it again
Good, good. Now, let’s do colors!
Good, good. Now, let’s do colors!
- order
@Frysa

Yes! Personally, I recently started Flight Rising and am enthralled by the breeding aspects of this game.

My personal goal is to breed the "best" dragons possible. After some searching I found this thread and it really helped me. It would be awesome to do another round, as new genes have come out since your last one.

@Frysa

Yes! Personally, I recently started Flight Rising and am enthralled by the breeding aspects of this game.

My personal goal is to breed the "best" dragons possible. After some searching I found this thread and it really helped me. It would be awesome to do another round, as new genes have come out since your last one.

I took the poll! Could I be pinged for updates?
I took the poll! Could I be pinged for updates?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9