Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR popularity poll [BEING REMADE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]Hello, this is an old thread and is probably going to be locked. I'm in the process of making a new poll with completely new data. if you want to be pinged for that, comment(I'm subscribed) or message me. Thank you.[/b] Hi there So I made a poll https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8717403/Flight-Rising-popularity-poll It'd be cool if you could take it Please suggest new questions Flight is based on eye color [u]Stats[/u] Most popular dragon breed - Tie between Coatl and Skydancer Most popular primary gene - Skink Most popular secondary gene - Butterfly Most popular tertiary gene - Glimmer Most popular flight - Ice Least popular dragon breed - Snapper Least popular primary gene - Speckle Least popular secondary gene - Hypnotic Least popular tertiary gene - Crackle Least popular flight - Arcane Based on the statistics, the best dragon ever would be something like [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=4cfa83cc3acc90335fc68ba5ade8f2d1eafc4c57&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And the worst dragon ever would be something like [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=9&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=6&winggene=9&wings=2&auth=2b250e61a3b8a7975c916ff7db51d4693f2e6799&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Data will be updated every 50 takes [u]Pinglist for stat updates[/u] @.absolmon @.Tacodoodle @.mPhish @.Kurashikis @.TheHeroicOne @.Cathat @.TheParamoreVeil @.wrecknrule @.Elysiuhm @.Tigenki @.Dragogirl10 @.Synchromial @.Grimmneko @.Trustrae @.Karasuma @.Becquerell pinged for new thread: @.sylphofheart @.Ketzexi @.cassierose @.starn1ght @.grunty @.shaide @.foxwolf273 @.darkbalyd
Hello, this is an old thread and is probably going to be locked. I'm in the process of making a new poll with completely new data. if you want to be pinged for that, comment(I'm subscribed) or message me. Thank you.

Hi there
So I made a poll
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8717403/Flight-Rising-popularity-poll
It'd be cool if you could take it
Please suggest new questions

Flight is based on eye color

Stats
Most popular dragon breed - Tie between Coatl and Skydancer
Most popular primary gene - Skink
Most popular secondary gene - Butterfly
Most popular tertiary gene - Glimmer
Most popular flight - Ice
Least popular dragon breed - Snapper
Least popular primary gene - Speckle
Least popular secondary gene - Hypnotic
Least popular tertiary gene - Crackle
Least popular flight - Arcane

Based on the statistics, the best dragon ever would be something like
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=4cfa83cc3acc90335fc68ba5ade8f2d1eafc4c57&dummyext=prev.png
And the worst dragon ever would be something like
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=9&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=6&winggene=9&wings=2&auth=2b250e61a3b8a7975c916ff7db51d4693f2e6799&dummyext=prev.png

Data will be updated every 50 takes

Pinglist for stat updates
@.absolmon @.Tacodoodle @.mPhish @.Kurashikis @.TheHeroicOne @.Cathat @.TheParamoreVeil @.wrecknrule @.Elysiuhm @.Tigenki @.Dragogirl10 @.Synchromial @.Grimmneko @.Trustrae @.Karasuma @.Becquerell
pinged for new thread: @.sylphofheart @.Ketzexi @.cassierose @.starn1ght @.grunty @.shaide @.foxwolf273 @.darkbalyd
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@frysa
Answered! Can I bee pinged when you have results?
@frysa
Answered! Can I bee pinged when you have results?
VGxuHXT.png
@absolmon Of course!
*quietly creates pinglist*
@absolmon Of course!
*quietly creates pinglist*
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
took it!

wow so many people dislike facet as a secondary...was honestly not expecting that.
took it!

wow so many people dislike facet as a secondary...was honestly not expecting that.
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
@Frysa

I'd love to be pinged with the results, please!
@Frysa

I'd love to be pinged with the results, please!
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
@Tacodoodle Will do!
@Tacodoodle Will do!
;n; so many people dislike Plague... that's not very nice.
So I'm the only one who likes Faes best ...
So I'm the only one who likes Faes best ...
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
I'd love a ping when it's done!
I'd love a ping when it's done!
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
[quote name="MirrorDemonNema" date=2016-11-02 13:53:35] ;n; so many people dislike Plague... that's not very nice. [/quote] @MirrorDemonNema It's not the people. I have met so many nice people who are currently in Plague or who used to be in Plague. But we were talking about dragon appearances, and I have such a hard time getting that red eye color to work with the dragons I like.
MirrorDemonNema wrote on 2016-11-02:
@MirrorDemonNema
It's not the people. I have met so many nice people who are currently in Plague or who used to be in Plague. But we were talking about dragon appearances, and I have such a hard time getting that red eye color to work with the dragons I like.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9