Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalt bonuses haven't changed?
Don't know if this is purposeful or a glitch, but I'm pretty sure swamp tertiary, imperial breed, and eye spot secondary were the exalt bonus criteria yesterday, too...
Don't know if this is purposeful or a glitch, but I'm pretty sure swamp tertiary, imperial breed, and eye spot secondary were the exalt bonus criteria yesterday, too...
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
I thought it was thistle yesterday, but the other two have definitely not changed.
I thought it was thistle yesterday, but the other two have definitely not changed.
PdgyR10.png
Someone said somewhere sometime ago that the admin are having to manually change the bonuses over now?

...yeah wow okay that sounds /real/ credible.
Uh.
Yeah.
Something like that. Maybe the missed it?
Someone said somewhere sometime ago that the admin are having to manually change the bonuses over now?

...yeah wow okay that sounds /real/ credible.
Uh.
Yeah.
Something like that. Maybe the missed it?
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@CaptainFleeper
clockworkMoose is right, the Admin have to manually change them after rollover as it is a known issue to them - the times at which they change it can be a little time before or after the official rollover time.
Sorry about the inconvenience!
@CaptainFleeper
clockworkMoose is right, the Admin have to manually change them after rollover as it is a known issue to them - the times at which they change it can be a little time before or after the official rollover time.
Sorry about the inconvenience!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
\o/
confirmed
\o/
confirmed
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
still hasn't changed yet, and yes it is the same as yesterday!
still hasn't changed yet, and yes it is the same as yesterday!
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
Blarg, wish it would change haha.
Blarg, wish it would change haha.
Should be fixed now. :)
Should be fixed now. :)
Here I thought it was being done this way to allow people other than those who get on right after rollover a chance to snatch dragons off the AH to exalt for profit with the daily bonuses
Here I thought it was being done this way to allow people other than those who get on right after rollover a chance to snatch dragons off the AH to exalt for profit with the daily bonuses