Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 471 472
Just got my dergs to 25! Thank you so much!
Just got my dergs to 25! Thank you so much!
I'm not sure about you lot, but getting some of these items (mostly stones, like Eliminate) is seemingly impossible, especially for newer folk. I've seen the ones in the AH go for 500k. :')
I'm not sure about you lot, but getting some of these items (mostly stones, like Eliminate) is seemingly impossible, especially for newer folk. I've seen the ones in the AH go for 500k. :')
Dakota | 18 | They/Them | INFP
Art Shop(s) coming soon!
@BlueWerewolf13

The eliminate is the most expensive stone at the moment, but it is possible to build a team based on this guide without the use of the eliminate, it is just slower and takes more resets ><

But yeah as need overtook amount their price has skyrocketed.

One of the things i found is to do coli challenges, such s the long drop one, you do not need to ahve an eliminate and can do this with a brand new team, it just takes a while, but theres a chance that eliminate will drop, or just to earn treasure to buy one.

@BlueWerewolf13

The eliminate is the most expensive stone at the moment, but it is possible to build a team based on this guide without the use of the eliminate, it is just slower and takes more resets ><

But yeah as need overtook amount their price has skyrocketed.

One of the things i found is to do coli challenges, such s the long drop one, you do not need to ahve an eliminate and can do this with a brand new team, it just takes a while, but theres a chance that eliminate will drop, or just to earn treasure to buy one.

signatureadversion1_orig.png
Quick question!
What is the stat distribution for each level up? For both the item farming and the exalt dominance builds for both mage and physical fighting dragons?

I've been gone from the site for a little over a year and I'm kinda out of the loop on this!
Quick question!
What is the stat distribution for each level up? For both the item farming and the exalt dominance builds for both mage and physical fighting dragons?

I've been gone from the site for a little over a year and I'm kinda out of the loop on this!
This guide is really helpful! Thanks for this, you must have put a lot of effort into it. I used to not know how to spend stat points, now I know how/where to spend them(I used to spread them out evenly, bad tactic). It's so useful and I use it every time my dragons level up. (Still need Eliminate's though. And more Beserkers. And 3 more Ambushes.)
This guide is really helpful! Thanks for this, you must have put a lot of effort into it. I used to not know how to spend stat points, now I know how/where to spend them(I used to spread them out evenly, bad tactic). It's so useful and I use it every time my dragons level up. (Still need Eliminate's though. And more Beserkers. And 3 more Ambushes.)
Thanks for the guide, it was very helpful.
Thanks for the guide, it was very helpful.
v886aA7.png
@GooglieSalmon
@GooglieSalmon
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@Cinksi This guide is immensely helpful and made me coli-succesfull very quickly ^^ Keep in mind that it may be slightly outdated, I don't know if it has been updated since the coli revamp or not. There is also a lot to read, so no hurry or pressure, take your time :D

Also, eliminates are very rare and unbelievably expensive, but fear not - they're not impossible to acquire and there is the 'Sedona build', which is supposed to work very well in the higher level venues, without an eliminate! Will ping you there as well after you've gone through some of this ^^'
@Cinksi This guide is immensely helpful and made me coli-succesfull very quickly ^^ Keep in mind that it may be slightly outdated, I don't know if it has been updated since the coli revamp or not. There is also a lot to read, so no hurry or pressure, take your time :D

Also, eliminates are very rare and unbelievably expensive, but fear not - they're not impossible to acquire and there is the 'Sedona build', which is supposed to work very well in the higher level venues, without an eliminate! Will ping you there as well after you've gone through some of this ^^'
I just realized how broke I am, can't even afford a Spark Might Fragment... They are SO expensive...
I just realized how broke I am, can't even afford a Spark Might Fragment... They are SO expensive...
This is one tasty guide.
This is one tasty guide.
VAnf2q2.png
Q0p4QGz.png
15pGtgT.png
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 471 472