Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How many tabs do you have open and why?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I have three open right now one being YouTube if I just want to watch any videos and two of the tabs being Flight Rising since I kind of want to browse on there!
I have three open right now one being YouTube if I just want to watch any videos and two of the tabs being Flight Rising since I kind of want to browse on there!
vQjCN2I.png
1 because im considering going to bed
1 because im considering going to bed
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
4. One is Flight Rising, one is general social media, and two are the wiki pages of the two characters that I'm writing about today.
4. One is Flight Rising, one is general social media, and two are the wiki pages of the two characters that I'm writing about today.
i have the two most important sites, FR and youtube.
i have the two most important sites, FR and youtube.
+8 hours of FR Time, Thought you want to know
Thirteen. Shortcut tabs for FR since I don’t have a laptop on one browser app, and the other has fics I want to read and medicine information.
Thirteen. Shortcut tabs for FR since I don’t have a laptop on one browser app, and the other has fics I want to read and medicine information.
xe/xyr/xem
Five because my life's a mess
Five because my life's a mess
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
4. One is Etsy, one is for work, one is a MP3 converter I'm currently using, and then FR.
4. One is Etsy, one is for work, one is a MP3 converter I'm currently using, and then FR.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Oh god. I mean, on my computer i have.... 22 tabs open

One for tumblr, one for mail, one for twitter, nine fanfiction tabs, four flight rising, two for a manhwa im reading, three for cosplay references, and one is my work schedule.

On my phone though ......

I have over 350 tabs open
and that's just on chrome
Oh god. I mean, on my computer i have.... 22 tabs open

One for tumblr, one for mail, one for twitter, nine fanfiction tabs, four flight rising, two for a manhwa im reading, three for cosplay references, and one is my work schedule.

On my phone though ......

I have over 350 tabs open
and that's just on chrome
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]

sentiment

sentiment
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif
@litterbox ....
@litterbox ....
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12