Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How many tabs do you have open and why?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
typically flight rising, discord, and some other game
typically flight rising, discord, and some other game
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
right now seven

most of them are images and references for art and i have two fr pages open why-
idek don't ask
right now seven

most of them are images and references for art and i have two fr pages open why-
idek don't ask
TWILIGHT_VULTURES_TEMPORARY_BANNER.png
Currently 24, three tabs with FR, two with chicken Smoothie and a lot of tabs with images, gifs and memes
Currently 24, three tabs with FR, two with chicken Smoothie and a lot of tabs with images, gifs and memes
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
Uhhh 12. A couple are half-completed forms, four are for school and I am using them simultaneously, one is for music, one is FR. And there's a handful I can probably delete lol
Uhhh 12. A couple are half-completed forms, four are for school and I am using them simultaneously, one is for music, one is FR. And there's a handful I can probably delete lol
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Just two. I have Coliseum open in one and I use the other tab to look things up on site. Normally though, I'll probably have about four tabs open for stuff like youtube, deviantart, google and some other random thing.
Just two. I have Coliseum open in one and I use the other tab to look things up on site. Normally though, I'll probably have about four tabs open for stuff like youtube, deviantart, google and some other random thing.
1c91923a-ef6b-11e5-98f4-2d9b8664c5dc.gif
Usually 4/5; FR, Discord, facebook, and Tumblr, + google docs if I'm writing. ("writing" = staring at the tab and thinking I should write).
Usually 4/5; FR, Discord, facebook, and Tumblr, + google docs if I'm writing. ("writing" = staring at the tab and thinking I should write).
On my phone? uhm Around 30. Usually 2 with FR and the rest is all stuff I want to read or which I need to open on my pc (I am guilty for just keeping fanfictions open and reread them instead of just bookmarking them)

on my pc: That depends, a lot. Between 4 (3 for fr and 1 for youtube, my standart if I have really nothing else to do than coli) and well open end, I guess? Usually its up to 10 for fr (including various ah searches) and 5 for youtube (mostly music or lets plays). And my tabs are usually spread between 3 windows.
If I find something interesting to read my tab count can get very, very high. Currently its mostly research on Linux Ubuntu stuff since I am trying to get into it.

Edit: How do you people even live with only 2 tabs? I am getting paranoid with so much blank space xD
On my phone? uhm Around 30. Usually 2 with FR and the rest is all stuff I want to read or which I need to open on my pc (I am guilty for just keeping fanfictions open and reread them instead of just bookmarking them)

on my pc: That depends, a lot. Between 4 (3 for fr and 1 for youtube, my standart if I have really nothing else to do than coli) and well open end, I guess? Usually its up to 10 for fr (including various ah searches) and 5 for youtube (mostly music or lets plays). And my tabs are usually spread between 3 windows.
If I find something interesting to read my tab count can get very, very high. Currently its mostly research on Linux Ubuntu stuff since I am trying to get into it.

Edit: How do you people even live with only 2 tabs? I am getting paranoid with so much blank space xD
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
currently 2

this one and chicken smoothie. normally it's closer to 5 or 6, but I just sat down at my computer
currently 2

this one and chicken smoothie. normally it's closer to 5 or 6, but I just sat down at my computer
eIK5iG7.pngqjxrAwx.png
9hqcHsy.pngACOZFAh.png
Rw7uKRS.pngMUYNhfy.png
14 tabs:
-3 are FR
-1 is for a FR wiki of sorts
-2 are Youtube
-2 are for gym membership stuff
-1 is spotify
-3 are for my coding school assignment
-1 is my localhost
-1 is a google search for grocery stores near me lol
14 tabs:
-3 are FR
-1 is for a FR wiki of sorts
-2 are Youtube
-2 are for gym membership stuff
-1 is spotify
-3 are for my coding school assignment
-1 is my localhost
-1 is a google search for grocery stores near me lol
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
6, but usually 7:

1.NoSleep Podcast download links
2. Guild spreadsheet
3. Nature IF raffle spreadsheet
4. Personal dom push spreadsheet
5. FR (this tab)
6. Nature OOF raffle spreadsheet
Usually 7: other FR open to catch OFF raffle/buy dragons!
6, but usually 7:

1.NoSleep Podcast download links
2. Guild spreadsheet
3. Nature IF raffle spreadsheet
4. Personal dom push spreadsheet
5. FR (this tab)
6. Nature OOF raffle spreadsheet
Usually 7: other FR open to catch OFF raffle/buy dragons!
f5uqMGJ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12