Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How many tabs do you have open and why?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
right now, four!
this,
a youtube tab for music,
a reference for eye expressions,
and a google search for chinese places!
right now, four!
this,
a youtube tab for music,
a reference for eye expressions,
and a google search for chinese places!
tumblr_pihbsgipxn1v058y1o1_100.png t2NaZfd.png
pZJYyk4.png
G8AyR6r.png
WFpPzZn.png
NlmYDAS.png
12! a blog i read, flight rising, youtube, school, tumblr, youtube (again), ao3, amazon package tracker, email, tumblr (again), [censored], and another blog i was looking at art on : )
12! a blog i read, flight rising, youtube, school, tumblr, youtube (again), ao3, amazon package tracker, email, tumblr (again), [censored], and another blog i was looking at art on : )
9o0aDxU.gif
uhhhhh 17 since i have 3 projects :D
uhhhhh 17 since i have 3 projects :D
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
Five including this one.... reason why is because the others are links to hints to unlocking or beating parts of different games, and this one.... well, I am playing Flight Rising too.
Five including this one.... reason why is because the others are links to hints to unlocking or beating parts of different games, and this one.... well, I am playing Flight Rising too.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
youtube, roblox for some unknown reason, flight rising, and twitter. i closed tumblr since i found something cursed: the pointy woahs... SHIPPED.
youtube, roblox for some unknown reason, flight rising, and twitter. i closed tumblr since i found something cursed: the pointy woahs... SHIPPED.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I usually have waaaaay too many open (atm on my phone I have 45 tabs) but just closed some earlier bc Chrome is a memory hog.

1. Instructions for using DOSbox to run old games.
2. Tumblr
3. This thread
4. An Anglo-Saxon riddle from The Exeter Book:

I saw the wight going on its way.
It was splendidly, wonderfully arrayed.
The wonder was on the wave; water became bone.

I usually have waaaaay too many open (atm on my phone I have 45 tabs) but just closed some earlier bc Chrome is a memory hog.

1. Instructions for using DOSbox to run old games.
2. Tumblr
3. This thread
4. An Anglo-Saxon riddle from The Exeter Book:

I saw the wight going on its way.
It was splendidly, wonderfully arrayed.
The wonder was on the wave; water became bone.

ZM3TQUN.png
Just two. First is Youtube open on episode 22 of Critical Role, and this is the second. I don't usually have many open since my laptop is old and can't handle it.
Just two. First is Youtube open on episode 22 of Critical Role, and this is the second. I don't usually have many open since my laptop is old and can't handle it.
2 currently

flight rising and discord
2 currently

flight rising and discord
just 2. FR & youtube (it's a lavendertowne video)
just 2. FR & youtube (it's a lavendertowne video)
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
I got two open.

Youtube (Watching Maximilian Dood) and Flight Rising, cause I have no idea what else to do and I must care for my dragons.
I got two open.

Youtube (Watching Maximilian Dood) and Flight Rising, cause I have no idea what else to do and I must care for my dragons.
thW0yem.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12