Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair sale
1 2
Hello! I am looking to clear out some of my lair. All dragons are open to offers but some will be harder to get than others. I'll look at most any offers. The worst I can say is no or make a counter offer. I'm not sure who I want to keep so offer away
Hello! I am looking to clear out some of my lair. All dragons are open to offers but some will be harder to get than others. I'll look at most any offers. The worst I can say is no or make a counter offer. I'm not sure who I want to keep so offer away
a5jtoDO.png
Up. Have lots of pretty dragons and some oldies as well
Up. Have lots of pretty dragons and some oldies as well
a5jtoDO.png
@LupusHellbores Hello! What were you thinking for your boy Dreasul? I see he is a lvl 20, does he have any stones? (also are you subbed to this thread or do you want me to ping you?).

Thanks for your time and patience! :)
@LupusHellbores Hello! What were you thinking for your boy Dreasul? I see he is a lvl 20, does he have any stones? (also are you subbed to this thread or do you want me to ping you?).

Thanks for your time and patience! :)
@LupusHellbores I'm interested in Vykos ^u^ the spiral male. I'm willing to pay up to 30kt

I'm also interested in the rose/sapphire/obsidian gen 1 mirror, and will also pay up to 30k plus some gems on him ^^
@LupusHellbores I'm interested in Vykos ^u^ the spiral male. I'm willing to pay up to 30kt

I'm also interested in the rose/sapphire/obsidian gen 1 mirror, and will also pay up to 30k plus some gems on him ^^
6GYlmXp.png
@Cngx Dreasul is the second dragon I ever got. He is fully stoned and have battle things equipped. He was a dragon to help newbies train up their dragons. I'm on mobile so I can't really screenshot his stones but if you'd like I can tell you them

@Haishen both of those offers are acceptable for me. Go ahead and send the CRs
@Cngx Dreasul is the second dragon I ever got. He is fully stoned and have battle things equipped. He was a dragon to help newbies train up their dragons. I'm on mobile so I can't really screenshot his stones but if you'd like I can tell you them

@Haishen both of those offers are acceptable for me. Go ahead and send the CRs
a5jtoDO.png
@LupusHellbores Well xD I need to know the exact price, my offer is for up to 30k (30k being the max I'm willing to spend on either), or are you wanting 30k for both? *Sorry I have managed to confuse myself*
@LupusHellbores Well xD I need to know the exact price, my offer is for up to 30k (30k being the max I'm willing to spend on either), or are you wanting 30k for both? *Sorry I have managed to confuse myself*
6GYlmXp.png
@LupusHellbores

What would you accept for Andrimeda?
@LupusHellbores

What would you accept for Andrimeda?
@LupusHellbores I would love to know, please! That will definitely affect pricing; have you thought of a rough estimate or at least a range for what you are looking for? I see he has been bred a-bit but has no "unnamed" kiddos (woot woot).
@LupusHellbores I would love to know, please! That will definitely affect pricing; have you thought of a rough estimate or at least a range for what you are looking for? I see he has been bred a-bit but has no "unnamed" kiddos (woot woot).
@Cngx ah geez they changed the set up. I'm not going to be able to check it from my phone but I would be willing to trade him to you, with collateral, to let you see his stones

@ladysigyn I'm not really sure. You can offer. I really suck at pricing

@Haishen so sorry! You confused me. I thought both offers were 30kT each. I suck at pricing so .. I'll do 30kT for both. I think that seems fair
@Cngx ah geez they changed the set up. I'm not going to be able to check it from my phone but I would be willing to trade him to you, with collateral, to let you see his stones

@ladysigyn I'm not really sure. You can offer. I really suck at pricing

@Haishen so sorry! You confused me. I thought both offers were 30kT each. I suck at pricing so .. I'll do 30kT for both. I think that seems fair
a5jtoDO.png
@LupusHellbores How much for Lethe and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40481412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404815/40481412_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LupusHellbores

How much for Lethe and
40481412_350.png
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png
1 2