Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Givaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hello! I would love a familiar or apparel! I also love skins! Thank you so much! :)
Hello! I would love a familiar or apparel! I also love skins! Thank you so much! :)
T3u4zFz.png
@gaspodes may I grab that shadow sprite?
@gaspodes may I grab that shadow sprite?
OINK OINK
@Gaspodes this is fun!!! Can I get a dragon, a apperal piece, and maybe a familiar? Thanks again and your choice on all :)
@Gaspodes this is fun!!! Can I get a dragon, a apperal piece, and maybe a familiar? Thanks again and your choice on all :)
@Gaspodes
Any sprites or fox rats? Also, pretty much any apparel will be accepted
@Gaspodes
Any sprites or fox rats? Also, pretty much any apparel will be accepted
@gaspodes may I grab the earth sprite?
@gaspodes may I grab the earth sprite?
@gaspodes

I would love a surprise, and if there is anything I can do in return, let me know. Thanks so much!
@gaspodes

I would love a surprise, and if there is anything I can do in return, let me know. Thanks so much!
jPJ15Ay.pngtumblr_o11s01OFHz1ua9c23o5_r1_250.pngjPJ15Ay.png
@Gaspodes

If they haven't been spoken for, may I have Sorbet, Celery, and Strawberry? I'd also appreciate any transmuted materials or currency you won't have a use for. ^^

I hope you enjoyed this game as much as I have.
@Gaspodes

If they haven't been spoken for, may I have Sorbet, Celery, and Strawberry? I'd also appreciate any transmuted materials or currency you won't have a use for. ^^

I hope you enjoyed this game as much as I have.
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
@Gaspodes; Hey there! Could I maybe be able to snag a sprite, if there's any left? Thanks a bunch!
@Gaspodes; Hey there! Could I maybe be able to snag a sprite, if there's any left? Thanks a bunch!
@Gaspodes can you give me some festivals apparels please? I love them and I wasn't here, pretty please :3 if you have some solar blades, leafy gladeboughs, or starwood veil c: thanks in advance for everything!
@Gaspodes can you give me some festivals apparels please? I love them and I wasn't here, pretty please :3 if you have some solar blades, leafy gladeboughs, or starwood veil c: thanks in advance for everything!
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
@Gaspodes

if you've still got some fun familiars and/or apparel that'd be great! it's very generous of you to do this! also welcome back ^^
@Gaspodes

if you've still got some fun familiars and/or apparel that'd be great! it's very generous of you to do this! also welcome back ^^

tumblr_ojha35z5L61vak51fo1_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14