Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you dying to talk about?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I wanna scream because I love number stations and radio oddities but it's an obscure topic and no one really cares about it that much tho :(

Number stations are a spy technique used with Shortwave radio. Mysterious broadcasts speaking codes of numbers and creepy sounds sometime appear on the waves, and no one really knows where they came from :0
I wanna scream because I love number stations and radio oddities but it's an obscure topic and no one really cares about it that much tho :(

Number stations are a spy technique used with Shortwave radio. Mysterious broadcasts speaking codes of numbers and creepy sounds sometime appear on the waves, and no one really knows where they came from :0
Frankenstein3.jpg
i'm waiting for my friend to finally watch BNHA so I can yell at her about it lmao
i'm waiting for my friend to finally watch BNHA so I can yell at her about it lmao
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
My Inquisitor.
I love him so much. I'm so obsessed, it's unhealthy. He's such a cinnamon roll, so pure, so good, and I could talk about him and his shenanigans and his magister husband all day every day, if only I had someone who shares my enthusiasm ahaha.
Maker. I love him. Even if the game's several years old. Still the best (tm).
My Inquisitor.
I love him so much. I'm so obsessed, it's unhealthy. He's such a cinnamon roll, so pure, so good, and I could talk about him and his shenanigans and his magister husband all day every day, if only I had someone who shares my enthusiasm ahaha.
Maker. I love him. Even if the game's several years old. Still the best (tm).
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
I'm gay and I want a girlfriend so bad. This sounds cheesy but I just want to find my soulmate asap so I can spend as long as I can with her in this life. I just want her to know how much I love her.

im too sappy about a girlfriend I dont have
I'm gay and I want a girlfriend so bad. This sounds cheesy but I just want to find my soulmate asap so I can spend as long as I can with her in this life. I just want her to know how much I love her.

im too sappy about a girlfriend I dont have
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
i can preorder red dead redemption 2 yeet
i can preorder red dead redemption 2 yeet
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
@arrowk

I'm looking forward to whenever they do anything with Bully 2 :')
@arrowk

I'm looking forward to whenever they do anything with Bully 2 :')
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
I could rant about the love plot line of Ladybug and Chat Noir
I could rant about the love plot line of Ladybug and Chat Noir
w8o0xW1.png
@LaxusDreyar YESS
@LaxusDreyar YESS
I just wanna ramble over my ocs all day but they’re v e r y personal to me so actually talking about them is a contradiction??? IDK
I just wanna ramble over my ocs all day but they’re v e r y personal to me so actually talking about them is a contradiction??? IDK
I got Autism and special interests, so talking about my interests is a thing I really like to do, bUT I GET ANXIETY EVERYTIME, and people doesn’t let me talk about them either cause that’s Annoying

Moving on
S U P E R N A T U R A L
How can you not love that show and a Season 14 is currently a go??
I found it through tumblr and just fell in love! The characters we get to follow are so good? And some of the ships are just quality!
I can agree that some of the seasons are just...why? But then we got seasons that are just sooo good!
I only got 2 friends that I can infodump my show to, and I wish for more haha

Oc’s
Could talk about my ocs forever, But talking about them are actually uncomfortable?? Like, I unno have people are going to react to them HH-

Mental Illness
I love talking about these things, and it hurts my soul that people who needs the help doesn’t get it??
I Also find it Very interesting that there are so many of them too?
Luckily my school have this as the subject for next week, and Im excited!!
I got Autism and special interests, so talking about my interests is a thing I really like to do, bUT I GET ANXIETY EVERYTIME, and people doesn’t let me talk about them either cause that’s Annoying

Moving on
S U P E R N A T U R A L
How can you not love that show and a Season 14 is currently a go??
I found it through tumblr and just fell in love! The characters we get to follow are so good? And some of the ships are just quality!
I can agree that some of the seasons are just...why? But then we got seasons that are just sooo good!
I only got 2 friends that I can infodump my show to, and I wish for more haha

Oc’s
Could talk about my ocs forever, But talking about them are actually uncomfortable?? Like, I unno have people are going to react to them HH-

Mental Illness
I love talking about these things, and it hurts my soul that people who needs the help doesn’t get it??
I Also find it Very interesting that there are so many of them too?
Luckily my school have this as the subject for next week, and Im excited!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7