Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone join your flight without looking?
1 2 3
When I first joined, I really liked Faes and I thought Faes were a Wind breed. But I also really liked green and wanted to breed a bunch of green dragons, but my tastes changed pretty quickly.
I stayed for awhile and recently moved to Light.
When I first joined, I really liked Faes and I thought Faes were a Wind breed. But I also really liked green and wanted to breed a bunch of green dragons, but my tastes changed pretty quickly.
I stayed for awhile and recently moved to Light.
this sig is under construction | they/she
I joined my first flight -- Arcane -- because magic and space.
I joined my first flight -- Arcane -- because magic and space.
I chose Earth because I love gems and minerals! Still here after a few hours of joining :D
I chose Earth because I love gems and minerals! Still here after a few hours of joining :D
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
It was a toss between Light and Lightning for what I thought would better suit me based on the flight descriptions. Finally I just chose Lightning because the eyes better fit my progen.
I was picky even then, apparently.
It was a toss between Light and Lightning for what I thought would better suit me based on the flight descriptions. Finally I just chose Lightning because the eyes better fit my progen.
I was picky even then, apparently.
8mIb4Hl.gif
When I first joined the game, I didn't think much about my flight choice. I joined Wind, then after a long hiatus I came back and immediately switched to Plague. I decided I liked Wind better and moved back here, but I didn't figure out that I started in Wind until my second change.
When I first joined the game, I didn't think much about my flight choice. I joined Wind, then after a long hiatus I came back and immediately switched to Plague. I decided I liked Wind better and moved back here, but I didn't figure out that I started in Wind until my second change.
- order
Flight rising is everything that I would have wanted out of a pet game when I was a kid, so I chose fire because when I was younger I was obsessed with it. And now I'm emotionally attached, so unlikely to leave.
Flight rising is everything that I would have wanted out of a pet game when I was a kid, so I chose fire because when I was younger I was obsessed with it. And now I'm emotionally attached, so unlikely to leave.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Came to lightning for the aesthetic, stayed because I'm in the engineering field and it fits me better than I could have hoped.
Came to lightning for the aesthetic, stayed because I'm in the engineering field and it fits me better than I could have hoped.
91x3dKD.png
Apparently, I wasn't reading the information about each flight carefully enough, because when I chose Light (my original flight), I thought it was the closest I could get to a starry, magical aesthetic.

Needless to say, I'm in Arcane now.
Apparently, I wasn't reading the information about each flight carefully enough, because when I chose Light (my original flight), I thought it was the closest I could get to a starry, magical aesthetic.

Needless to say, I'm in Arcane now.
he/they
plague sounded edgy
plague sounded edgy
With my username, it wouldn't make much sense for me to be in a flight other than fire.
With my username, it wouldn't make much sense for me to be in a flight other than fire.
MKbnHrt.png Formerly CursedFlames. Mass Chest Opening
1 2 3