Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Badly Drawn Dragons! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Twysted [img]https://i.imgur.com/hGaUt1A.png[/img] I'm so sorry about the long wait! If you'd like, I can draw one of your dragons in my more serious human/gjinka style to make up for it!
@Twysted
hGaUt1A.png
I'm so sorry about the long wait! If you'd like, I can draw one of your dragons in my more serious human/gjinka style to make up for it!
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@ThornOfStorm130 It's so adorable! If you want to do a more serious human/gijinka style, maybe I can do an inked bust for you in exchange? =D You can check out my art shop linked to the dragon in my signature for examples. If you'd like to do the trade, could you then do the gijinka of my dragon Wavewing (first dragon in my lair)? Her gijinka is a mermaid that looks like this: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/53e0/f/2018/052/b/1/crescentstar711_small_by_elven_artist-dc3wj11.png[/img]
@ThornOfStorm130
It's so adorable! If you want to do a more serious human/gijinka style, maybe I can do an inked bust for you in exchange? =D You can check out my art shop linked to the dragon in my signature for examples.

If you'd like to do the trade, could you then do the gijinka of my dragon Wavewing (first dragon in my lair)? Her gijinka is a mermaid that looks like this:
crescentstar711_small_by_elven_artist-dc3wj11.png
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Thornofstorm130 She's beautiful oh my gosh! There's no issue on the wait, sometimes life gets in the way but I totally wouldn't mind one of my favorite dragons being drawn in a more serious way.

I don't think I'd feel right taking it for completely free though.
@Thornofstorm130 She's beautiful oh my gosh! There's no issue on the wait, sometimes life gets in the way but I totally wouldn't mind one of my favorite dragons being drawn in a more serious way.

I don't think I'd feel right taking it for completely free though.
..................................tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
..••°°°°••..
Aerborne
°°••....••°°
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@Twysted
If you aren't okay taking it for free, we could discuss possible prices. I just really want to apologize for the long wait, and drawing other people's dragons gives me good practice for a possible art shop I might open in the future.
@Twysted
If you aren't okay taking it for free, we could discuss possible prices. I just really want to apologize for the long wait, and drawing other people's dragons gives me good practice for a possible art shop I might open in the future.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@ThornOfStorm130 Alright, mind discussing through PMs?
@ThornOfStorm130 Alright, mind discussing through PMs?
..................................tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
..••°°°°••..
Aerborne
°°••....••°°
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Is this thread still closed, Thorn?
Is this thread still closed, Thorn?
W0ar35Y.png
@JynxTheTrickster
Oh, shoot, I forgot this thread exisited, I'm a terrible person. Yes, this thread is closed, and is going to stay closed. I just don't have time to draw anymore, but I'll try to finish the drawings I still have. I'm so sorry about the late replies.
@JynxTheTrickster
Oh, shoot, I forgot this thread exisited, I'm a terrible person. Yes, this thread is closed, and is going to stay closed. I just don't have time to draw anymore, but I'll try to finish the drawings I still have. I'm so sorry about the late replies.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30