Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Badly Drawn Dragons! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Crassula
@Crescentstar711
@Twysted
@JynxTheTrickster

Hey. I'm really sorry about the delays. I'm not doing so well irl, and there's a lot of stuff keeping me busy. I'm glad you guys enjoy these, and please have patience! Your encouragement and support mean so much to me!

I'm getting around one done per day, and I'll try to keep that up! I'm closing the thread for now, to make sure I don't accidentally shove more work onto myself when I can barely keep up with the few I have right now.
@Crassula
@Crescentstar711
@Twysted
@JynxTheTrickster

Hey. I'm really sorry about the delays. I'm not doing so well irl, and there's a lot of stuff keeping me busy. I'm glad you guys enjoy these, and please have patience! Your encouragement and support mean so much to me!

I'm getting around one done per day, and I'll try to keep that up! I'm closing the thread for now, to make sure I don't accidentally shove more work onto myself when I can barely keep up with the few I have right now.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
It's totally ok, you take care of you first, my friend <3 don't pressure yourself over what should be fun!
It's totally ok, you take care of you first, my friend <3 don't pressure yourself over what should be fun!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Take your time! there's no rush ^^
Take your time! there's no rush ^^
..................................tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
..••°°°°••..
Aerborne
°°••....••°°
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Your health matters most, so take as much time as you need! We're all patient. c:
Your health matters most, so take as much time as you need! We're all patient. c:
W0ar35Y.png
@Crassula [img]https://i.imgur.com/8UgvxO7.png[/img] Hope you enjoy, sorry about the wait!
@Crassula
8UgvxO7.png
Hope you enjoy, sorry about the wait!
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
Fabulous <3 tyvm! I hope you're doing better!
Fabulous <3 tyvm! I hope you're doing better!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
so i am confused? are you open of closed? the topic thread name says temporarily closed, but at the bottom of your first post descriptions says open again. are you open or closed? if you are open and down for it, it would be fun to see my progen nature floof hazelglow drawn XP if you are not open then don't worry about it, get to him when u get to him or ill jump in and ask later [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27645184] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276452/27645184_350.png[/img] [/url]
so i am confused? are you open of closed? the topic thread name says temporarily closed, but at the bottom of your first post descriptions says open again. are you open or closed?

if you are open and down for it, it would be fun to see my progen nature floof hazelglow drawn XP if you are not open then don't worry about it, get to him when u get to him or ill jump in and ask later

27645184_350.png

dragonsig_by_notagoddess-dakmduf.gif
@heartdragon56
Currently I'm closed, but thank you for drawing my attention to my first post! (Forgot I had that message there...)
I'll draw your dragon as soon as I can, although I'm having delays due to life issues.
@heartdragon56
Currently I'm closed, but thank you for drawing my attention to my first post! (Forgot I had that message there...)
I'll draw your dragon as soon as I can, although I'm having delays due to life issues.
@ThornOfStorm130

okay got it :P i hope your life issues resolve themselves well ^^
@ThornOfStorm130

okay got it :P i hope your life issues resolve themselves well ^^
dragonsig_by_notagoddess-dakmduf.gif
@Crescentstar711 [img]https://i.imgur.com/iCzLiFy.png[/img] I'm sorry about the long wait! If you'd like, I can draw one of your dragons in my more serious human/gjinka style to make up for it!
@Crescentstar711
iCzLiFy.png
I'm sorry about the long wait! If you'd like, I can draw one of your dragons in my more serious human/gjinka style to make up for it!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30